Information on romance scams and scammers.
#218016 by scooby101 Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:37 am
Hi Love...,

I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. Baby, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and wife..

I may not be the surest of men, knowing what to do and how to be careful, but I learn quickly. I want this to last. I don't want our love to burn out because of my mistakes. God has sent you to me and for that I thank him from the bottom of my heart. You're truly a blessing, babe, please, never forget. You've taken my heart and made it to wake. I see how much you care, and I feel like flying. You're lifting my heart in your hands and warming it with yours, and it's the best feeling in the world.

I sit right here, thinking of you, and how you make my heart beat and how I am in love. I could never have thought that I would feel this way. You know all too well how surprising this is, I just love you so much. I don't know how it happened, and frankly I don't even care, I just want to love you and you to love me. I'll love you forever and never leave you. You'll be in my arms very soon, I promise you.

This may start sounding like a poem, I don't know, must be the rhythm of my heart that's calling for you. I just wanted to tell you, and the world, that you are my heart and my every thought. That I love you with everything I have and hold dear, that you mean more to me than this bright blue sphere. I miss you so much, am sure you will be at work by now but when you get home and check your mail this will greet you. In this little letter I'm pouring my heart, can you feel how I feel for you? my XXXXX, babe, you mean the world to me... I'll never forget you. I'll be faithful and never leave you, XXXXX, you are my life and the only reason of my happiness and joy today is because you are in my life, What have you been doing today Honey?

Like i told you before babe that i will soon be coming over to be with you soon, I just got a notice today with my location Honey, but where it scared me most is that this job is in Africa, My XXXXX, do you know that i have not been there before....But i will lat you know when the trip is ready for me to live to Africa. and after my job there i will move to meet with you in your country. So babe tell me do you know anything about Africa? have you been there before? My XXXXX, I've done what I've wanted for so very long now. I've told the world how I feel for you. I'm blushing like heck too, But once I press this send button everyone will know…

I love you my angel. I'll hold you forever. honey, you're the heart I treasure, hope you are doing fine baby, Cant wait to read from you soon, I pray that our good God shall always be with you in what so ever you will be doing today.

Lots Of Love always,
Mark

My XXXXX

You are nothing but a God sent to me Honey, and i promise to love you till my last day on this earth, You are the only reason of my being, and i have taken my time to explain to you how much you mean to me, i will always be there to help you when you need me, am sure you have not been to work that is why am still yest to read from you Honey, please tell me you have my last message to you, my only happiness today is that soon we are going to be together, God sent you in my life when i need you most, My XXXXX, please tell me you are doing good, am here to read and write back to you but cant find any message from you Honey, understand that reading from you is my only joy, please make sure you write me back as soon as you are able to read this message, I love you with all my heart spirit and body, please take good care of your self for me, i will be waiting to read from you.
Advertisement

#218603 by scooby101 Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:03 am
Oh My Love,

I was so happy getting here and read from you, you are nothing but a God sent to me XXXXX, and i promise to love you till my last day on this earth, Honey, life is so short that evryone have to be happy, you are my hapiness and joy ever since you come into my life, Honey, i have my location now for my work, i wrote you the other day when i was inform that my last job of the year have to be in Africa, Honey, i ask you again do you no anything about Africa, have you been there before? you are my XXXXX and the only reason of my being happy today is because you are in my life, So tell me something you no about Africa, am sure you will be at home today, so please make sure you write me back, i need to be sure before sing the last document about this job, God knows that am going to make a lot hell of cash after that job but still one have to be careful, really cant wait to be with you soon my love, how i wish you are making this trip with me so that we can have lots fun, please promise me that you will always write me even when am there, reading from you is my only reason of joy, really cant pass a day without thinking about you, i love you with all my heart, I pray that our good God shall always be with you and everyone around you.
take care honey.
Lots of love and Care
Mark
#220189 by scooby101 Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:14 am
To My Beloved Wife.

Oh dear.

I will protect you and love you and never depart because my love for you comes from the depth of my Heart, Loving someone is like caring for a garden, love it too much or too little and it dies, but love it just right and it will live forever, I have come to miss you in anything i do here, please tell me you are fine, really wish to be with you soon, to show you how much you mean to me, you will always be in my mind, I love you my Angel..Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile, please how are you doing today? hope you read my last message to you dear, i pray that my good God shall always be with you in what so ever you will be doing today, Cant wait to read from you soon.