Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212303 by Grunt Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:46 pm
FMF
markjones
looking for soulmate
Age & Gender: 52 Year Old Man :lol:
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye Color
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Contractor
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
looking for my real woman...

About Me
I suppose I could say that I am a Renaissance man by nature...by that I mean...I am always learning and stretching my mind. A man who is willing to show his deepest feelings to the right woman...bare my soul and reveal my innermost dreams and desires. I am an extrovert by nature...but private about love and protective about the ones I love--I will always have your back. I am romantic and once given, my love grows and deepens. I will always want to hold your hand...look into your eyes...and tell you
how much you mean to me-- this is natural for me. I am not a passive participant in life and to that end I enjoy playing a sport rather than watching it...give me hiking...biking...tennis or fencing...throw in running and good loving and I am a
happy well balanced man. I am funny to the point of causing you stomach pains...and wise in words. I know when to be serious and when to be silly...and I never miss the moments that count...or the moments you should never have to explain.

Hi Dear
My name is Mark Jones, I went through your profile here and it's much interesting to know you better..Your profile really caught my eyes. That's why I write to you in order to open serious communication that will help us in knowing each other better... please view my profile and get back to me...You can also write me with the below email Id or drop me your email address here, and i will write you...as it will enable us know ourselves better.
E-mail: [email protected]
I shall be looking forward to hearing from you
Cheers
Mark
Advertisement

#212375 by scooby101 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:33 am
Hi Dear

My name is Mark Jones, I went through your profile here and it�??s much interesting to know you better..Your profile really caught my eyes. That�??s why I write to you in order to open serious communication that will help us in knowing each other better... please view my profile and get back to me...You can also write me with the below email Id or drop me your email address here, and i will write you...as it will enable us know ourselves better.
E-mail: [email protected]
I shall be looking forward to hearing from you
Cheers
Mark
#212528 by scooby101 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:43 am
Hi XXXXX,

How are you doing today? am so my message glad reading from you, and am going to take my time to write you in your email box, thank you so much for your email address...please take your time and read my mail in your mail box and reply back to me to tell me bit about your self dear...

have a nice day and be good.
Mark
#212529 by scooby101 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:46 am
hi XXXXXX.

thanks for your email address, am sending this note to confirm your email address, please make sure you write back to me and tell me bit about your self including your love life as soon as you have this message in your email box so that i can send you my pic and tell you bit about my self too...tell me you got this, am going out for today's job and will be back here on my break time to enable me check and reply back to you, please take care of your self for me and be good.
#213264 by scooby101 Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:04 am
Hello,

How are you doing today XXXXXX, Guess you are fine, Am so happy reading from you dear, thank you so much for telling bit about your self here, including the pic you sent me, thank you so much, it was after reading your message i have to take my time to write you this latter, take your time and read to enable you understand each and everything i drop down here, and write me to tell me more about your self, hope you are doing good?

First i will start by introducing myself ones again, am Mark Jones from Paris,Tx. but working here in Colorado for now, am here for my job, Yes am a widower, i lost my wife 4year ago,i have just only my baby girl name LUCY! she is such a gem and a wonderful little angel,. she talks in a calm way and reaches everyone's heart just by touching you,lol. and she is with my old mother in span since the death of my wife, am a building contractor by occupation, into building contractor, building designing and general building planing and renovation. actually i came across ur profile and fine you interesting and you are really the kind of woman that i think is suitable for me, so i said to write to you and tell you my interest in you and to tell you what i feel about you maybe we can work thing out and get to be together.

You might think about the distance or what ever,all i can say about that is distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be, my dear, i need you to take your time and read this message to enable you write me back and tell me bit about your self....Hobbies of mine are.

I love to swim,traveling, dancing, camping, going to beach, talking a long walk holding hand,i like swimming, cooking, reading,drawing, watching movies and sports and i also like going out for concert and movies, i also go to coffee bars and dinner nights..I like being outside, I love the trees, the grass, and the flowers, they are all so beautiful. I am the kind of person who just likes to look at everything around me.I like to travel .I am deeply interested in religion,& intensely curious about all phases of life and death, passionately concerned with sex and violently drawn by a desire to reform.

Yet i am also heroic, dedicated to ties of family and love, and gently protective of children and weaker souls.I am fiercely possessive of what i believe to be mine,including suceess.i take control slowly, but surely i am not only passionate for romance, but also have passionate intensity about politics, work, friendship, religion, food,relatives, children, clothing, life, death and any other categories you can think up. I have high standards, and won,t choose my friends loosely.

I have to measure it up.I am a rare kind of person who can share a jug of spirits and joke with rough humour among other men like a bawdy Elizabethan, then tap that deep, insecurable nature and turn into as gentle and tender a lover as Robert Browning.I also write poems to keep myself busy at times so that makes me happy.

Can you tell me more about yourself? i pray that my good God shall be with you in what so ever you will be doing today. hope to here from you again, please take good care of your self for me and be nice...

Lots of regards.
#213721 by scooby101 Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:30 am
Hi dear,

How are you doing today? My dear, i am getting worried for not hearing from you since my last message to you, i really cant get you off my mind in anything i do here, when i get here to check my mail box and did not find any message from you, i feel bad but remind my self that you are in my life, i am very sure that you are busy with your work, but please dear, always try your best to read and write back to me, you are the only thing that gives me joy and happiness, dear am going to wait to read from you much latter before going to sleep, please take good care of your self for me and be good.
Mark
#214011 by scooby101 Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:02 am
Oh dear....

How are you doing, Am really glad to hear from you again, My Dear, thank you so much for letting me into your life, since the death of my let wife no woman has come into my life, my dear, our meeting each other is not by mistake but by the grace of God, i have taken my time to read all you said, you are nothing but a God sent to me dear, lat me tell you a bit more about my self and what am really looking for at this time, all i ask from you is good understanding and care, God knows, i will never allow you to cry as long as you are always there for me when i need you, and i will do the same to you dear.

Like i told you before, after my wife died in a car accident it was devasting for me ever since regards to my love life. Am just trying to get my groove back friends advised me to get involved again but it has been long since I had a girl friend. But XXXXXX, you will have to believe me that is hard to forget people you love so easily. Is only true love from another woman will help me to over come that trauma.

Listen XXXXXX, You seems to be what i have been preying asking God ever since the death of my beloved wife,And am giving you my promise that i will make it up to you,One more thing babe,i want you to take your time and tell me bit more about your self, really cant get you off my mind in anything i do here, what are your plans for today.

XXXXXX, am shattered already and I need to get myself together after my wife died all I know is my job and to my friends is not too good to work hard without an atom of love in my life so XXXXXX, I need to know if you are really ready to help me get that spark of love back to my life once again, i pray that our good God shall always be with you in what ever you do today...

Please take good care of your self for me, till i hear from you again...

#214471 by scooby101 Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:52 am
Oh My Love...

How are you doing today? thank you so much for getting back to me, i have been getting so worried when i did not hear from you, XXXXXX, you are nothing but a God sent to me and i promise to love you for the rest of my life and another life to come, since the death of my lat wife, no woman has come into my life, Esmee, thank you so much for your good understanding, is not really easy for me since my wife left me and my only girl, thank you for accepting me the way i am, I made a wish for you today,a wish straight from my heart.

I didn't wish you riches, fame,or fortune to impart,But I did wish you the finer things whose worth has no measure,the type of things you'll value more than wealth or treasure.

I wished you endless hope,good health, and love,and all the wonderful things in life your heart is dreaming of, I wished you lots of strength,during times of trial and stress,and inspiration to spark your soul and bring you happiness.

My dear, yes our baby Lucy is doing good, she really cant wait to have you as a mother, please write me and tell me you are doing good today, last night i was praying to God telling him about our getting to be with each other, i will thank God all my life for sending you into my life, hope you are having a nice Sunday.

Cant wait to hear from you again, please take good care of your self for me and be good.....

Lots of love...
Mark
#214826 by scooby101 Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:27 am
Oh My Love......

All my day has been thoughts of you and wanted to drop in to say good day to you my dear.I hope you're feeling good now,,Listen babe your happiness is all i want for you to be happy for the rest of your life, reading from you is my joy and i promise to be the man you will love to be with, i told you this before and will still say it again my love, our meeting each other is not by mistake, yes my love we have the same desire, really cant wait to be with you my love...

I'm thinking of you and missing you nothing I can ever do from this moment on can compare to what I feel when i get message from you, you are always on my mind honey, am sure you will be at work by now but please try and write back to me when you are less busy, i will thank God all my life for sending you into my life,

Listen my XXXXXX ,you are so sweet and caring,i need a very good woman that will love me for who i am,caring,i just want you to be my best friend and my love,and always be there for me whenever i need you and i will do same to you, is a promise and a vow, i really like you allot, what have you been doing today....?

I pray that our good God shall always be with you in anything you do, please take good care of your self for me and have a nice day at work....

Hope to hear from you again.

Lots of love and Care.
#215453 by scooby101 Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:30 pm
To my Angel....

What words can describe the sweetest, most beautiful part of my life? You are my certainty, my comfort and hope, without you I would be lost.

I know we have our ups and downs but if you'll let me, in the rest of the time we have, I want to make you feel how you deserve, like a queen, like a goddess. Each day I hope I can give just a little of what bliss you give me.How nice it is to have you in my life, you are my everything, and I mean my everything.

I know we have problems, and everybody does - that means I will not give up on us or you,i really like you a lot,I can't stand being away from you, sleeping without thinking about you,You are like God's dove, so beautiful, so pretty, so loving, caring,Thank you, God, for this special woman, you gave me - I can't thank him enough for the careing and beauty that I found, my love, i also work in weekends here, am really trying to finish up here and see on how we are going to work out things to meet each other.

Like i told you before that am having this big building contract here in Colorado that has been keeping me so busy all this while....I am in Colorado at the moment because of my job..and ones am tru with my job here i will make out time to come over to your country to meet you, Of which i never know where my next contract may take me to, so that i will prove my self to you and show you how much i love you babe...

baby, please always try and check your mail box, a day without reading from you seems to be so hurt for me, really cant get you off my mind in anything i do here, My XXXXX, please take care of your self as you leave with your friends for the weekend, i promise to be with you soon, to take care of you, i pray that our good God shall always be with you in what so ever you are going to do over this weekend.

Oh dear,

You are my life and the only reason of my happiness is because you are in my life, my love, please tell me you are doing good, when ever i am on this laptop maybe trying to check and read from you but cant find any message from you, please dear, understand that reading from you is my life, you are all i think about, hope you read my last message that i sent you here last, am sure you most be out from house by now, always make chance to write me, i will wait to read from you soon, i pray that our good God shall always be with you in what so ever you will be doing today
Mark
#216482 by scooby101 Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:51 am
To My Beloved One.

Oh My XXXXX.

Baby, from the moment I met you, I knew you were someone special for me. I knew by the way you talked to me and was there for me,I am so happy, I feel complete, please how are you doing today, i really cant wait to be with you honey, please dont worry am still thinking on how to come and visit you to enable me show you how much you mean to me.

You gave new meaning to my life and I could never thank you enough for that, You truly are a God send to me!So, for all you've done for me... I promise to always be there for you, to cherish You, you are the piece of the puzzle that was missing in me. I didn't know what would fill that void, but I know now that it was always you.

We've become such good friends, I trust you, and I care about you so much and I know that you feel the same way. It is so wonderful to know that you are my best friend now i can give you my love. I feel so overwhelmed with emotion that I'm speechless. I really am speechless.if then is anything you want me to know about you feel free to tell me or if you need my help in any where do let's me know okay.

I will always be there for you to make you happy, Thinking of how much you cares about me brings me such comfort when I'm not feeling so great. Everything seems so right these days, everything makes sense. Thank you so much my XXXXX, i will love you till my last day on this earth, i pray and God send us to each other...

do lets me know what is happening in your life,may God bless you in everything you will be doing today,please take good care of your self for me...can't wait to hear from you again.

I love you baby...

Lots love And Care
#216485 by scooby101 Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:02 am
To My Beloved One.

Oh dear.

You are nothing but a God sent to me XXXXX, and i promise to always be on your side for the rest of my life, you come into my life and give me joy and happiness, even since the death of my lat wife no woman has come into my life, my XXXXX, i just want to tell you that you mean so much for me, reading your message is my happiness, really cant get you off my mind in anything i do here, am sure you most be very busy with your job, but please always make time to read and write back to me..I know we don't get to talk to each other much. But being apart for now doesn't change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I'm lonely, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest.

But, just remember that I cares about you so much,You make me feel good, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted, We both knew our friendship would grow right from the very first day we spoke, But, neither one of us could begin to imagine the likes we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful friendship that only you and I can understand.

My love, my inspiration,Having you in my life has been the best thing that has ever happened to me, thank you so much for coming into my life when i needed you most, i will thank our God all my life for sending you into my at this time, please make sure you write me back as soon as you read this message and tell me you are fine so that i can have my mind at rest, am getting to love you so much Esmee, please take care of your self for me.

Yes i believe in God so much,may God bless you in everything you will be doing today, what are your plans for today..do have a nice day my Love...

Lots of love and Care
#216751 by scooby101 Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:45 am
Oh My XXXXX,

Please how are you doing today? i wake up wishing you are here honey, tell me you are fine, really cant get you off my mind in anything i do here, hope you receive my last message to you, am here to read from you but cant find any message from you my love, am sure you most be busy with your work, but still try and fine a way to read and write back to me, reading from you is my only happiness and joy, XXXXX, i really wish to come and visit you soon to enable me show you how much you mean to me, just that am still waiting for my last job for the year which is the only job that am going to do after my work here, and am very sure that my job here will not take more than a week or so to finish up here and proceed to my next work, which i dont no where it will take me to, but will inform you as soon as the confirmation comes out and am able to no the location, and i promise you that as soon as am off with that Honey, am going to come over to your country to be with you, Honey, i have to go now and will be back here later to read from you, I pray that our good God shall always be with you in what so ever you will be doing from now.

Lots of love and Care
Mark
#217396 by scooby101 Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:58 am
My sweetheart,

Baby, I can never explain the feeling I have had over this few days that we get to meet, it seems months, maybe it is because every moment i have been since i meet you has been filled with memories of you around me playing over and over in my mind, beautiful memories. The fear that clenches my stomach is beyond comprehension, to live another day without you would not be living, you are my breath, my pulse, you make me whole, hope you are feeling good, am so happy reading from you My XXXXX.

At night I am afraid to go to my bed, even to close my two ayes no way.. though I am so weary from emotion. When I fall, I wake when it is still dark and try as I might to go back to sleep, I cling to my pillow and know that I must occupy my mind to keep from dying of pain. All the things I have seen, everything I have believed in, my instincts and knowledge guide me. For the first time in my life I felt like a real person, knew my life was about to change, to become normal with no more pain, and then the worst agony that I could ever imagine replaced that joy that was to be. I fill my days with anything I can possibly do, I don't stop, as though I am running from the thoughts of you trying to bring my tears. The house is immaculate and renovated, I have seen every movie currently in the cinema and been to every shop in town. But no matter what I do, you are right in front of me, everything reminds me. Romantic movies, the things we were going to buy, you are in every corner of this my hotel room. The little heart cushion in my shower to the balcony, to the street, to the stars, Baby! I am exhausted and tonight I stopped running and it caught me, the tears won't stop and I am so afraid...,

Sweetheart,with my whole hearth i promise you a lifetime of happiness and love. Come dance on the moon with me. You are all there is, I neither need nor want anything else at all. You are my heaven on earth and I need to live there, if you go ... I need to as well, I have two angels and I need to be with one of them, that is you honey, please make sure you write me always before going to sleep or before going to work, My XXXXX, you are my only joy and happiness, yes my XXXXX, i am still yet to no the location of my next job honey, but dont worry i will inform you as soon as my trip is ready and tell you the location Honey, and also promise you that as soon as i finish with that my new job i will fine my way to be with you...

I am empty you fill me with passion for life once again.......cant wait to be with you soon love, I miss the way you would hold me and hug me when those sad times came around, I remember when I looked into your eyes in your pic, it was like fireworks in the skies. I'm missing you, so please don't pretend, these words have not been written down in any particular order so it might be hard for you to understand what I am trying to say, but know this at least… without you, I feel hollow and unfinished. You complete me. I need you. I love you more than anything, more than myself, Just want to say Good day to my Angel.....hope you are doing good, pray that our good God shall always be with you in what so ever you are going to do today, Please take care of your self for me......

Lots Of Love And Care.
#217760 by scooby101 Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:43 am
Hi Honey,

Please how are you doing today? i have come to miss you so much my love, when i wrote you from my mail box last night, i dream of being with you Honey, i really cant wait to have you soon, reading from you is my joy and happiness XXXXX, I will die loving you, i dream making love to you last night and wake wishing you are here, for the past few years now i have not feel the way i feel last night after dreaming of you my love, You are nothing but a God sent to me love, and i promise to love you till my last day on this earth, Honey, i need you so much, am still working on the location of my next job, but still waiting for the confirmation and location , i really wish that my location will be in your country honey so that we can have much time to be together, I love you and that is real, Please do not allow me to cry again and i promise never to lat you down in every condition, am sure you most be very busy with your work, but always fine a way to read and write me, i have written you mail more than two times without hearing from you, please tell me you are fine, I pray that our good God shall always be with you in what so ever you will be doing from now.
Lots Of Love And Care.
Mark