Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212993 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:49 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - kuzyway - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/kuzyway

Looking for someone to feel the void

Age & Gender: 57 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: European with Gray Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

About Me
Ooops sorry, i have to explain this to you, well u see am very new to that site, i was having problem joining that site so it was a friend of mine who created the profile for me, i didnt even take a look at it again cos i know that she is good with this online dating stuff

My Perfect First Date
Hope this works out really well for us

PMs

Well am very new on here just started today and you are even the first woman am bridging communication with, I am so new with these online stuff.. Your profile caught my attention and was willing for us to get to know each other, we sure dont know what the future Holds, I am seriously seeking someone i can trust and Love forever, i know its easy to say But hard to find but i believe many have seek and have found and so can we...

I felt very happy and lucky meeting you and I am very interested in you, thanks so much for replying my email. I hope we can get to know more about each other and meet soon. I love my work a lot and at the moment I have a lot project going on and that's what keep me busy! I hope you are having a good day! I thought I would write to tell you a little more about me. My name is Rockson from California

Well am very new on here just started today and you are even the first woman am bridging communication with, I am so new with these online stuff.. Your profile caught my attention and was willing for us to get to know each other, we sure dont know what the future Holds, I am seriously seeking someone i can trust and Love forever, i know its easy to say But hard to find but i believe many have seek and have found and so can we...

I feel very happy and lucky meeting you and I am very interested in you, thanks so much for replying my email. I hope we can get to know more about each other and meet soon. I love my work a lot and at the moment I have a lot project going on and that's what keep me busy! I hope you are having a good day! I thought I would write to tell you a little more about me.

my email is [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213013 by Grunt Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:04 am
email address leads to three profiles on Skype

Sykpe ID prhotene1
Name: soulwan

#287944 by Grunt Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:42 pm
topface
Michael
60, Savannah, Georgia, USA
I want to learn Russian

private profile

#287945 by Grunt Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:46 pm
mingle2
judedamalin
"Looking for that special one"
63 year old man from Los Angeles, California
Looking for woman for dating
Interests: reading and playing golf
I would describe myself as a caring and sensitive person with a good sense of humor..He is the love of my life the source of my happiness..I like to make people laugh. I exercise as much as I can to stay in shape because that is important to me .
Profession: real estates

same image as posted before