Information on romance scams and scammers.
#213019 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:47 am
I am so happy for the time you have took to reply my message and also send me your email address. How are you doing? I hope all is going well with you over there in your country and this message reaches in a healthy situation and condition. First of all let me start by introducing myself. My name is mike richard working as a Mechanical Engineer here in London in private company as the Mechanical Manager and i am in control of all the mechanical appliances and also direct the staffs under me on what to do to see that my work reaches a desired end and result. I am single and never been married aged 41 years old on 5 december. My parents are dead and i have no sister nor brother.

I have light black hair, hazel eyes, fair in color. My weight is 70kg and height 173cm. I like football, going to beach, swimming and reading books that will inspire me a lot because i like to be creative in life and that is the only way once can make it to the top and it will help you have a high self esteem and build a strong self ego. I want you to know that your profile attracted me that was why i sent you message asking for your email address for an easy communication since here is the only means and medium of getting to know each other for now. Please tell me more about yourself. Your name, age, are you single, what is your job, height, weight, what are you looking for on the net, what you like in a man. I would like to know when you join the site and what are your experiences on the site since you joined. As for me new to the site and i have never had any experience on the site. I would like to stop here and hoping to get your response.

His phone number is +447087627272, he claims that he lives in London and he is moving to Canada soon.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement