Information on romance scams and scammers.
#214058 by Grunt Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:26 pm
hotsinglebabe
Looking for: Male
Relationship Status: Single
City: alabama
Here for: Relationship

About me: am calm cool honest and sense of humor

Hello
i saw your profile i decided to write you i love making friends now you hit me back on this email below
([email protected])
Yours sincerely,
Miss linda
Last edited by Grunt on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#214059 by Grunt Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:32 pm
http://ustillup.com/singlebabe
singlebabe
Headline: looking for good man
First Name: linda
Last Name: godwin
Sex: Woman
City: newyork

Hi Dear,
I am Miss linda by name .I am a decent and an obidient lovely girl ,i love making friends and exchanging idears .
I do be very glad to know you better getting into this net working newly and ,I hope to make you my very good friend if this is also what you are looking for,i am open to good exchanges of idears ,letters pictures,and getting to know each other very well ,which is good for good relationship .you can reach me on the email address below
[email protected]
Yours sincerely,
Miss linda
Last edited by Grunt on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
#239315 by rococo Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:05 am
romlove.com/user/29445
singlebabe021
User status: Online
Name: linda Age:25
Bodytype: slim
Type:single Children:without children
Looking for a: man Age:31-50
Relations:Relationship

Description:
am very good looking babe from alabam city usa and lovel calm honest personam very good looking babe from alabam city usa and lovel calm honest personam very good looking babe from alabam city usa and lovel calm honest personam very good looking babe from alabam city usa and lovel calm honest person
Hi Dear,am Miss linda by name .I am a decent and an obidient lovely girl ,i love making friends and exchanging idears if is what you want .you can reach me on the email address below
([email protected])
Yours sincerely,
linda
#239318 by rococo Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:19 am
sexynaija.com/member/profile.php?profile_id=170271
singlebabe10: iam looking for good nice lovrly man
female, 25 y/o, alabama, United States
Your real name linda
Desired Relationship Friendship, Marriage
My birthday 15-11-1989
My match age 27-104
iam looking for good nice lovrly man
Religion Catholic

Hi Dear,am Miss linda by name .I am a decent and an obidient lovely girl ,i love making friends and exchanging idears . do be very glad to know you better getting into this net working newly and ,I hope to make you my very good friend if this is also what you are looking for,i am open to good exchanges of idears ,letters pictures,and getting to know each other very well ,which is good for good relationship .you can reach me on the email address below
(lindagodwin867@yahoo. com)
Yours sincerely,
linda
#252824 by AlanJones Tue May 26, 2015 3:01 am
Tel. No.: +221760242239

Hi Dear,
am Miss linda by name .I am a decent and an obidient lovely girl ,i love making friends and exchanging idears . do .you can reach me on the email address below
([email protected])
Yours sincerely,
linda

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#252825 by AlanJones Tue May 26, 2015 3:02 am
Hello my dear ,
How is your day, mine is fine over here in Dakar.
My name is Linda Godwin,I am 24years old single,tall and fair in complexion,my friends say i am attractive but i believe am good looking,
I like sharing, giving, caring and loving,above all am God fearing and trustworthy.
I really want to have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding.
I'm from Sudan and presently I am residing in the missionary church camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of outbreak of war in my country. i am doing my second year in school of nursing when war start and i stop as a result of war but all my wish is to continue my nursing study there in your country if you mind, But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return from my partner.
Dear I would like to know more about you, your hobbies and what your are doing presently. your likes and dislikes in a woman that will be your partner? I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble for me, Attached here are my pictures, i will send you phone no when i recieve your reply to this email.
Hoping to hear from you soonest, with lot of love and kiss

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#252826 by AlanJones Tue May 26, 2015 3:03 am
Hello dearest one,
How is your day? Thanks for your mail and your concern. I can see that you are the type of man I wish for.
Like as you know,I am living in the Catholic Orphanage Home here in Senegal.In this camp,its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace,I will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person I have now is Rev.Patrick Johnson who is one of the reverends here in the Orphanage Home. He is so dear to me and i thank God for his life. Meanwhile,l am not living with him rather,l live in the women hostel because here, they have two hostels one for men the other for women.
Please try to call me by 2.00pm GMT.The reverends Telephone number is (+221760242239). When you call,tell him that you want to speak with the Sudan girl miss Linda so that he can send for me in the hostel to be at his office to answer your call.Please call me I love to hear your voice.

As an Orphanage here,I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.
Please my dear,this is what really need your help for.I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later because when he was alive, he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount is ($3.870.000.00) (Thre Million Eight Hundred and Seventy Thousand US Dollars). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you there in your country to have a better life and also finish up my education.
I kept this secret to people here and the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is the closest person to me but due to his missionary work here, he don't the chance and account to help me transfer this money. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember,I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you. I did this because you are a honest and understanding person. Thanks for your sweet regards for me.You are a nice person,I love to meet you very soon. I will like you to call me any day you like by 2.00pm pm GMT.I want to hear your voice.Have a nice day and think about me

#260169 by rococo Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:55 am
asiadatinglove.com/
divine
@singlebabe023

Marital status Single
City alabama
Country United States
High School – Graduated
Occupation shool of nurseing
Religion Christian – Catholic
Ethnicity African American
Looking for Serious Relationship
Age from 35 to 95

About me
am very good looking babe from alabam city usa and lovel calm honest person

The one thing I am most passionate about:
iam looking for nice good man with sense of humoriam
looking for nice good man with sense of humoriam

Hi Dear,
am Miss divine by name .I am a decent and an obidient lovely girl ,i love making friends and be very glad to know you better getting into this net working newly and ,I hope to make you my very good friend if this is also what you are looking for,i am open to good exchanges of idears ,letters pictures,and getting to know each other very well ,which is good for .you can reach me on the email address below
([email protected])
Yours sincerely,
divine
#268575 by malu53 Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:30 am
lindag23456
iam looking for nice good man with sense of humor
female, 26 y/o, Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Profile Info
I am female
Looking for male
My birthday 12-30-1988
My match age 36-104
Your real name Linda Godwin
Headline iam looking for nice good man with sense of humor
Desired Relationship Marriage
Occupation nurse
Spoken Languages English
Education High School
Income $10,000 or less
Country United Kingdom
State/Region Aberdeen City
City Aberdeen
Ethnicity African American
Height 5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)
Body Type Slim
Eye Color Brown
Hair Color Black

uses this profile pic

'borrowed' from here :lol: , thanks
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101443
#277502 by malu53 Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:46 pm
with pic of previous post on onechristianlove.com

lindaj:
iam looking for nice good man with sense of humor
female
25 y/o
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Hi Dear,
am Miss linda by name .I am a decent and an obidient lovely girl ,i love making friends and exchanging idears . do .you can reach me on the email address below
([email protected])
Yours sincerely,
linda