Information on romance scams and scammers.
#214364 by Grunt Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:56 am
FMF
jimovia
Honest, lovely, caring with a good heart
Age & Gender: 56 Year Old Man
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Military
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes

About Me
Am Jim Ovia fair in complexion with dark hairs and am a professional engineer of international repute and im Wildow and looking. I am down & earth guy. cool & calm guy, hard working easy going guy with good sence of humor, very romantic.I'm very understandable ,open minded with a heart of forgiving,character,honest,sincere,kind, warm. I've always believed true love is hard to find. I would treat the luck WOMAN like a queen and always be there for her. I would give her so much love and care.

I am a man with a large heart, who enjoys the finer things life has to offer. I'm a fun loving honest man ready to settle down with that special woman who wanna share the rest of her life with me; one whom I will cherish and love forever, for marriage and a life of luxury, love, and adventure. I seek a devoted love forever. Care and respect of each other always. Trust and honesty for each other. Companion, best friend, and wonderful lovers. Among my merits you would find me to be fun, very kind, generous, with a stable character, a good sense of humor, a strong mind, purposeful in life, serious and very loving to all those within. I would treat the luck WOMAN like a queen and always be there for her. I would give her so much love and care. AM FROM UNITED STATE please get back to me On This E-mail [email protected]

Hello dear, I'm happy to contact you,hope you are okay by the grace of God. My name is Jim, i came across your profile and wish to contact you for friendship and i believe you will accept my proposal not minding my status. Please i want you to contact me through my private email address== [email protected] == so as to tell you more about me and share my picture with you thanks. [email protected]
Advertisement

#248055 by Grunt Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:48 pm
now on zorpia

user name Patrick Lawson
Jerry
50, Berlin, Germany
Last seen 45 minutes ago

Hey there, I came across your profile and thought that I would give you a try. I was really nervous at first and didn't want to message you but I'm not going to get anywhere unless I try. Maybe we can get to know each other. Email me back if interested.
Jerry.wilson40 at yahoo . com
yahoo avatar posted here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=48976&start=0#p122351
#248058 by Grunt Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:43 pm
and again
zorpia

Harry
50, Miami Beach, Florida, United States
Last seen 4 hours ago
Looking for a relationship with a girl,
aged 18‑99, in Germany.
Single
I am Friendly, Other
.Ethnicity Native American
Language english
Currently Living With Kids

About Me
i'm honest loving and caring gentle man
profile pic is a red heart

hello dear how are you doing,i'm john 50 years old widower tired of being single i have one kid and she is everything
to me so i'm here looking for a good and honest woman that i will spend the rest of my life with someone i can share joy
and happiness with and i find your profile very interest so i decide to message you well forgive me if you are offended
by it but this is my first time in this kind of things so i hope we can communicate and get to know more about each other
or you can send me your email so that i will email you and tell you more about myself and also send you my photos,thank
you for reading and i hope to hear from you soon be blessed

okay dear here is my email address [email protected] hope to hear from you soon
9 hrs ago
#248603 by malu53 Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:28 pm
scammer seems to like zorpia
again John Mageau

Jerry
50, Berlin, Germany
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑65, in Germany.

Language English, dutch ,German
Currently Living With Kids

pic already posted

Hey there, I came across your profile and thought that I would give you a try. I was really nervous at first and didn't want to message you but I'm not going to get anywhere unless I try. Maybe we can get to know each other. Email me back if interested.[email protected] It would be nice to meet someone like you who shares some of the same interests that I do.....and also someone that also appreciates that we are all entitled to our own space.I need a woman who is down to earth ,good in heart and also young in heart..Someone who really understand the meaning of love and willing to share his life with me in times of good and bad as i will do the same.Why do we close our eyes when we sleep, when we cry, when we imagine, when we kiss? Because the most beautiful thing in the world is unseen.
#256625 by malu53 Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:24 am
again on zorpia without a significant profile pic but yahoo showed him :lol:
however pic was photoshopped, original shows General John P. Abizaid

Morrison
54, Lansing, Michigan, United States
Last seen 15 minutes ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑62, in Australia.

I'm looking for my other half, possible two halfs make a whole, you can drop me your yahoo messenger or skype id, so will can get to know each other better
mine ... morrisonmorse on YM
yahoo avatar

original here, also used by scammers
http://www.justanswer.com/military-law/ ... scam.html#
#256626 by malu53 Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:29 am
Skype ID: morrison.f.morse24
Name: Morrison Morse

IP used 37.130.224.180:50170 <<< Hosting Services, Netherlands, Amsterdam

Skype avatar

#256633 by malu53 Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:49 am
also on FB with a collection of well-known pics

Morrison Morse