Information on romance scams and scammers.
#214513 by QueenChugga Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:25 am
FMF Profile: i love to see people smile
Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
Height:
Body Type:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
I am Seeking a:
For:
My Education:
My Profession:
Do I Drink?
Do I Smoke?
Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status:
I Want Children?
I Have Children?

i really need a good caring life partiner to take good care of me
About Me ....I am easy-going and fun-loving person. I love to hang out with friends and they are very important to me. We laugh, make jokes and full around. I am very sociable and normally out most week nights preferring dinner, drinks and clubbing.
Advertisement

#215219 by scooby101 Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:35 am
.hi,sweetie you have a beautiful name believe me ..lol..how is your good life today ?i just have my less busy i came across you and decided to know little more about you can we be friend?thanks.

my day was great and lovely day to me and my workers?
#215224 by Grunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:04 am
WA,US
#215388 by scooby101 Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:24 am
thanks? I will be glad to have your email for you to know little more abbout me ok?
#215629 by Grunt Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:38 pm
Hi Dear,
This is Dr.smith brown, I'm a veterinarian by profession from new jersey,united state, I was born on October 1, 1964,im the only child of late Mr and Mrs Vanguard brown , my father was a man of business, but it is late now, in fact I am a widow with one daughter i got married in 2001 with the woman I was in love with, but she died in labor room when she was delivery of her first child, when I learned anything in my life right woman for me to take care of my only daughter, my wonderful wife gave her before she died, and my daughter is 12 years old now very sound and healthy.

But the problem now is that I want to move on with my life to have a life partner who will love me and care for me, my only daughter which she is in support of it, so she can have someone to call mother before reaching the adolescent, I love my job with passion and I have been in this profession for 23 years, working in the World Health Organization, working on the basis of contracts with WHO to support UN peace Keeping government, I worked with her passing five years ago. And now I'm here in Libya to take care of animals (pet),that has bomb shock as the result of Libya war political crisis that went on in Libya for them to have good health, I came here in Libya Tripoli last two weeks, which I will spend a few months here in Libya after my work I will leave.

My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and open mind. I am a passionate man intelligent fun, loving, with a touch of class and a young point of view. They learned to take life as it comes, I know who I am and where I'm going. I like to have adventures, big or small, and are looking for someone to share with. I like to do anything that keeps me outdoors in the sun and wind, especially near anything in or on the water. I really do not know how to put into words exactly what you mean to me, if you come into my life, I truly believe that God himself has brought you down from heaven above glorious forever be my angel if take care of me and my lovely daughter. There is nothing in this world that i would not do for you. And I will love you and only as long as God will keep me alive to have on my side.

I feel like we are meant to be together, that we were brought together by God. I always thought that I had a soul mate out there and I'm sure it is, I am glad to tell you today how good I feel about ourselves and our future. I will enjoy being with you ... if you take care of me and i will take care of you.

but I do not want to talk about you like you knew me from my introduction here and with pictures too.

Hope to hear from you to know what the future has for us.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.smith brown.
Received: from [41.215.170.16]
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014