Information on romance scams and scammers.
#215202 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:45 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - markluke20 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/markluke20

I am looking for an honest and truthful woman to love and cherish for the rest of my life.

Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Other with Gray Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Talking about myself, I like to go for long walks, jogging, biking, cooking, window shopping, fishing and swimming, love seeing movies too.
I am a very simple and easy going man and real when it come to life and its problems , I like to solve most problems in my life and in others.
I love Animals, love friends and family and still have some love to share with a special lady, I am a fun person and make friends easily. Life can be lonely without someone... Am honest, kind, caring, affectionate ,good sense of humor, easy going ,thinker ,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people

PM

My name is Mark Luke i am a Widower am from United State. I am an American army Officer working in Afghanistan,for peace keeping mission, I am interested in you please send me email with some of your pictures and i will send you mine my email address is ([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement