Information on romance scams and scammers.
#215259 by Grunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:17 am
ritareal
26 years old - from: Senegal - looking for a man

Hey Dearest one, My name is Rita how are you doing today and how about your health,hope you are fine and good.Any way after going through your profile in this site i became interested in you.I will like to have you as my good friend whom i will like to share my life experience with.Your sex, age, race nor distance does not matter to me rather what matters most in a relationship is the maturity,truth and honest that exist between friends.So i will like you to contact me back through my private mail address( [email protected] )So that i can tell you more about my self and send you more photos of me.Yours Sincerely Rita.
Last edited by Grunt on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#215260 by Grunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:31 am
mocospace
rita10rita
26 F / Senegal

Image Image Image

My name is Rita Dickson am cool and gentle looking for cool and gentle man for long term relationship that can last to marriage,But remember that age distance and color has noting to do with love,After reading your profile i choose you best among best that makes me to drop you this few lines of my words,I will like you to contact me with my private email address were we can share pictures and other things,([email protected])Am waiting for your reply soonest
Last edited by Grunt on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
#222086 by wolverine2011 Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:43 pm
MY ADDITIONS:
Hello dearest .

Thanks for your respond .I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile.I am Miss Rita Dickson 26 years old girl from Liberia,the only daughter of Late Dr Dickson Fred(FRED INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD)in Monrovia, the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal presently residing in the refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

I am in suffering and pains here in this camp and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.His email address is ([email protected])
I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 4,7m in one of the leading bank with my names as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it with any body rather do they know about the valuable documents .
However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started.It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Upon your acceptance to help me I will like to have your full contacts as to write the bank so that they will deal with you as my partner standing on my behalf.Before that, i will like to have your full contact as well as your Phone and fax number.Your full names and country name ,Your age and your passport or identify Your phone and fax number.Once i get this useful information,i shall forward you the full contact of the bank with love and trust believing that you will never let me dawn. Once you started contacting the bank, i shall start making preparations of joining you over there ok. Have a nice time and think about me. This is the email address of the Reverend ([email protected]) .Once i hear from you again, i shall tell you more on how you will be acting on my behalf Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over ,once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely

Rita,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.13.114] by web133202.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 26 Sep 2014 00:58:06 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED TO AVOID BLOWOUT-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <CADoD4OobTAng=RkO=bL5SscO0FoVUF92X=hLW4FJsir5iAuXrQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 00:58:06 +0100
Reply-To: Rita Dickson <[email protected]>
Subject: THANKS THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Hello dear

Good day and how are you today hope you are doing well and also how is your family and job with hope every thing is moving fine dear,Am so happy to see your contacted,Please i want you to write mail to the bank now and get back to me,

Send me your information's to the bank and get back to me, Your full Names .......... Your Country Address ........... And your Phone Number ............. .Your Age,Your job,Your bank account were the money will be transferred into,

Bellow is the contact information of the bank where the money was deposited by my late father for my future:

Bank Name: Eco bank of Africa
Department: HEAD OF TRANSFER/FOREIGN OPERATIONS
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Contact Person: MR.Tamba Williams.

Thanks yours in love,

Rita

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.14.150] by web133204.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 01 Oct 2014 11:46:36 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED TO AVOID BLOWOUT: -
References: <CADoD4OobTAng=RkO=bL5SscO0FoVUF92X=hLW4FJsir5iAuXrQ@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CADoD4OqdQeViUYRQ1W-Ca1Z-T4-vnR4SHTRRBNZq+U7071=DiQ@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CADoD4OqtAS1KRdt2pqiEU4WLY4EGnpjWr-e4yPSdQqFMbWx4XA@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 11:46:36 +0100
Subject: AM SO HAPPY PLEASE SEND YOUR DATA TO THE BANK AND GET BACK TO ME

Hello honey,

I thank you very much for your mail regarding the mail from the BANK I greatly appreciate the love that you are filling into my empty life,Indeed it is natural and nothing can turn us apart,Darling since the Senegal Bank has ask you these documents for proof i think they know the better where to make this transfer to your account in your country so darling try your possible where and summit the needed documents to the Senegal's Bank and make sure you write to the bank and tell them that you will bring all the document the need from us and how possible the fund will be transfer into your account,

I hope to come to your place soon and be hearing your sweet confident voice close to me, and I am sorry for the late response you already know that I have no computer of my own and I have been thinking the way to solve this matter perfectly and I have got the solution. I am very happy to receive from you the response from the BANK,

I thank God for everything,I really appreciate your care and your concern and I know God will surely see us through. According to the,BANK request, After reading the message you received from the BANK I understand that they required a backing documents seal and sign with a Senegalese Base Lawyer,

1) Firstly I have the Death Certificate of my late father and Deposit Certificate with me here. which I have attach it to you as the BANK requested from you. What you have to do is to contact this Lawyer for him to help us and get the power of Attorney please,2) Since you can't come here in person I have been thinking that we will need the services of a lawyer here who will represent us at the federal high court here in Senegal to get the affidavit of oath and support, the lawyer will also help us to prepare the power of attorney on our behalf.

This lawyer will help us to get the item which is the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath and the lawyer will also draft the transfer application for us and support from the federal high court here in Senegal.Please keep this matter strictly confidential, I can always trust you, Because I don't want my step mother or any of my relatives to know
about this on any account, as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter, God will help us.

Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the BANK are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready, I have ask the Rev.Father here and he gave me a contact of a good indigenous lawyer here in SENEGAL who will help us to get this documents without wasting much time, Bellow here is the lawyer contact The Rev.Father gave me;

Barrister:Williams Chambers Association
Bailey Browns Law Chambers Senegal.
19,Rue Abdoul Karim Bourgi X Wagane Diouf B.P.1976 Dakar, Senegal.
Email: [email protected]
Tel,Phone....+221-764-550-631

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.12.7] by web133205.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 04 Oct 2014 00:56:44 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED TO AVOID BLOWOUT-
References: <CADoD4OobTAng=RkO=bL5SscO0FoVUF92X=hLW4FJsir5iAuXrQ@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CADoD4OqdQeViUYRQ1W-Ca1Z-T4-vnR4SHTRRBNZq+U7071=DiQ@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CADoD4OqtAS1KRdt2pqiEU4WLY4EGnpjWr-e4yPSdQqFMbWx4XA@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CADoD4Or4KbKi-_uDgW6Vk8-HYdGD7g87ZA-RtcKLhyE8oLkSUw@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CADoD4OpDznWZooa6cU7EmsCxchU1Ae6=bL5ME15BERoumsZw-g@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 00:56:43 +0100
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR OUR HELP HONEY

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221764550631
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

BANK ACCOUNT HARVESTED:
Name of Bank: SOCIETE GENERAL DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL
Account number : KXXXXXXXX8812.
SWIFT code : SGSNSNDA
Account name : MR EBONINE I.Z.

This is the 7th time I have received this account from a Scammer.
#222434 by wolverine2011 Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:08 pm
SECOND ACCOUNT HARVESTED:
NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER : M. FESTUS.
NAME OF THE BANK : BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DAKAR SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS : PLACE DE L'INDEPENDENCE, DAKAR SENEGAL
SWIFT CODE : ATSNSNDAXXX

IBAN NUMBER: 0000 02
BANK CODE : SN137
CODE GUICHET: 01003
ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXXXX0000
CLE RIB: 02

This is the 11th. time I have received this account from a Scammer.
#230668 by Grunt Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:36 pm
with the images posted in this thread on FMF

anglereal
I NEED REAL LOVE OF MY LIFE
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
My Profession: Student
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am honest and caring woman
kind and loving

About Me
I AM A GOOD GIRL WHO IS LOOKING FOR GOOD MAN FOR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP THAT CAN LAST TO MARRIAGE

Hey Dear,
My name is Angle,I saw your profile and you look good and i hope we could make friends and see where it leads to.I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I am interested in getting to know more about you after reading your profile.I guarantee that I am a nice lady and know how to treat a man.I have a degree in Art and Culture.and into the sales of sculpture´s. you seem to be a very down to earth man and I really admire that! .I guess I will leave you with this for now. you can reply directly to my private email address ([email protected]) I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks yours Faithfully.
Angle,
#230787 by Bryon Williams Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:48 pm
Reply-To: Rita Dickson [email protected]

Hey Dear,
My name is Rita Dickson,I saw your profile and you look good and i hope we could make friends and see where it leads to.I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I am interested in getting to know more about you after reading your profile.I guarantee that I am a nice lady and know how to treat a man.I have a degree in Art and Culture.and into the sales of sculpture´s. you seem to be a very down to earth man and I really admire that! .I guess I will leave you with this for now. you can reply directly to my private email address ( [email protected] ) I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you
soon.
Thanks yours Faithfully.
Rita,

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#262159 by Grunt Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:10 am
mcpartner24

ritareal
female
city: Dakar

Hey Dearest one
My name is Rita Dickson how are you doing today and how about your health,hope you are fine and good.Any way after going through your profile in this site i became interested in you.I will like to have you as my good friend whom i will like to share my life experience with.Your sex, age, race nor distance does not matter to me rather what matters most in a relationship is the maturity,truth and honest that exist between friends.So i will like you to contact me back through my private mail address( [email protected] )So that i can tell you more about my self and send you more photos of me.Yours Sincerely

Rita.
#365193 by malu53 Mon May 21, 2018 8:48 am
back again

ritareal on FMF
NEED REAL LOVE OF MY LIFE
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman

About Me
I AM A GOOD GIRL LOOKING FOR GOOD MAN FOR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP THAT CAN LAST TO MARRIAGE,HONEST AND KIND MAN,CARING AND LOVING

Dearest one,

My name is Rita Dickson how are you doing today and how about your health,hope you are fine and good.Any way after going through your profile in this site i became interested in you.I will like to have you as my good friend whom i will like to share my life experience with.Your sex, age,race nor distance does not matter to me rather what matters most in a relationship is the maturity,truth and honest that exist between friends.So i will like you to contact me back through my private mail address([email protected])So that i can tell you more about my self and send you more photos of me.Yours Sincerely

Rita.