Information on romance scams and scammers.
#215324 by Ginger Lee Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:16 pm
jordean_edwards44 at yahoo.com <-scammer gave wrong email addy, it is actually [email protected]
Fish meet fish:
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/hardfish

Profile:

hardfish Profile: Life is simple when you are loved
View Comments

Age & Gender: 45 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Type: Muscular
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Libra

dating

Share Link:

Private Message hardfish Now! Instant Message hardfish Now! Add hardfish to Your Favorites Send hardfish a Gift!

Rating:
View Comments

Rate hardfish from 1 to 10 hearts.
Bookmark and Share

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Force
Do I Drink? Social
Do I Smoke? No
Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
am jordan 45 years old single with two kids searching for the love of my life the woman to spend the rest of my life with am a easy going man that love to make peace and make people happy like i want

About Me
Am Jordan 45 years old single with two kids searching for the love of my life the woman to spend the rest of my life with am a easy going man that love to make peace and make people happy like i want

Intro:
Hello babe, I am (Jordan) I came across your profile today and i became so interested with you i will like to know more about you. so that i will tell you all about myself, I found it difficult to express myself here, because I�??m new here and i believe we can grow far from there, I am waiting for your reply back. Thanks here is my mail [email protected]

Also here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=80454

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#230130 by Grunt Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:03 am
found me now :lol:

I am Jordan, i was born in united state .. .. i ..I`m a 46years old man with average build body , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, straight forward , and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies ,
or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself i have been working on some research and have been carrying out some experiments..hope i don't bore you with this.

Received: from [41.220.69.111] <--- Nigeria
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014