Information on romance scams and scammers.
#28417 by Blessedbe Tue May 11, 2010 3:49 pm
I to tried to get taken advantage of, by a Ryan Preston or Preston Eagle, however I have enough military experience that I did not completely fall. The only thing I lost was $80 for a cell phone and that was nothing. I sent him the link to this site and he keeps telling me that it is my fault that I don't trust him and I am destroying our future that we were planning on. I wish there was a way we could go undercover and get this operation stopped. I would love to get these people. I have a nephew that works closely to the President, I will have him look into this.Thank you for this site. I will post letters and pictures at a later date
Advertisement

#28443 by Ralph Wed May 12, 2010 8:56 am
Hi Blessedbe, welcome to Scamwarners.

I am glad we could help you with this post and very happy that you have not been scammed.

What is done is done but please do not let scammers know that they have their details posted online, I will explain why in a PM

Please do go ahead and post the details, it will upset the scammer a great deal because it will make it harder for him to scam

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask
#28496 by The Enchantress Thu May 13, 2010 8:54 am
Using user name meetryan556

Message;

Hello ,
Am really glad to read from a cool woman like you ,It is always good to try new things and i'm also trying this new concept of searching true love through the internet, Well i am a simple,affectionate, passionate, romantic man who works for the United State Army and presently on deployment in Iraq and seriously,cautiously searching for that right woman for me.

We can try to start from a good standard i.e i will like us both to ride in the ship of friends which is known as friendship and see if this friendship would eventually blossom into love.
If you are really interested in this friendship and something more kindly email me or im me via sgt.preston3303 yahoo dot com and I will send my pictures to you.
I will be patiently waiting to read from you..
Thanks

Scammer on this dating site http://www.interpals.net/meetryan556

35 y.o., Male Tybee Island, United States

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.