Information on romance scams and scammers.
#216020 by Grunt Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:11 am
a very shy one, no email address yet

martin
35, Anakkale, Turkey
Last seen 9 hours ago
Looking for a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑60, in Macclesfield.

About Me
I am of mixed race - American and British and also a handsome man lol. I'm very honest, caring and kind. I really dislike liars! Other than that, I'm pretty easy going. I believe in second chances, but not thirds. I believe everyone is innately good, and look purposely for the best in people. I'm no bunny boiler, or better still, I'm no attention seeking game player. I'm blunt perhaps too much so but speak from the heart, with sense. I'm intelligent, know what i want, am pretty funny. My favorite pass time, is drinking wine and dancing like no one is watching. Some call me an adventurous man with all the camping, fishing, hunting and outdoor activities which are my hobbies at my leisure time, I'm pretty easy going..

Height and Weight 231cm :lol: 75Kg
Body Type Average
Language English
Currently Living With Alone
Religion Others

Image Image Image

Hello , It is not often that I talk to people or make friends with people that I do not know, but you interest me. You are a beautiful woman and I had a look at your profile picture and you are looking so beautiful. Maybe we can become friends.
Am so glad you found time to reply me consequently here, in fact am honored.. Am martin brown by name. Am from Maryland US, I am widowed. my wife died five years ago. she had breast cancer and couldn't survive. Bless her soul.. she was so adorable. she born me a boy.. he is all i have and he will be 11 years soon. Its been a while since such beauty caught my eyes.. That picture of you reminds me of the Arabian nights, when Aladdin strikes his lamp and something amazing is being conjured into existence...smiling. I am of mixed race - American and British and also a handsome man lol. I'm very honest, caring and kind. I really dislike liars! Feel free to tell me more and more about you..
Advertisement

#231572 by Grunt Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:37 pm
now contact on tagged
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7293113330

same messages
Martin B
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight