Information on romance scams and scammers.
#216555 by rococo Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:32 pm
fishmeetfish.com/
lovelyme
Age & Gender: 40 Year Old Woman
my name is annie karl
single female never married and have no kids
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
I am Seeking a Man
For Long Term
My Marital Status: Single

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am new on this online dating scene and i just wanted to know where this will lead to .. well i am a honest kind caring loyal
truthfull and god fearing person and am not here for any stupid games but i am looking for a serious and long term relationship. i dont care about the age or distance cos i believe That when it is time for the meeting and do not care about relocating and i will like to know more about a man like you may be you are the angel sent down from god ... and will be glad to hear back from you and know more about you .. i do have alot of pics to share with you but i dont like double dating and i dont like staying

About Me:
Hello Stranger ..
How are you doing? I Came accross your profile and Its very Lovely and Awesome. I wil like to know more about a man Like you, My name is Annie karl, single female Never Married and Have No Kids, I am new on this Online dating Scene and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to .. Well I am a Honest, Kind, Caring, Loyal, truthfull and God fearing Person, I am not here for any stupid games But I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship. I dont Care about the Age or Distance cos I believe That when it is time for the Meeting I dont care about relocating, and I will Like to know More about a man Like you may be you are the Angel Sent down from God ... I will be Glad to hear back from you and Know more about you .. I have alot of Pics to share with you But I do not like double dating and I dont like staying on the Website that much ... So I will be Glad if you can Email me Directly into my Personals Addy So we can talk much Better ...
Email Address ::: [email protected]
I cant wait to hear back from you ...
ANNIE KARL

http://picture.fishmeetfish.com/image/2 ... vezozl.jpg
Advertisement