Information on romance scams and scammers.
#217904 by Ginger Lee Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:32 am
Mingle2 user sunsetday788889:
http://mingle2.com/user/view/8999572
Profile:
"Hi...looking for my queen"
48 year old man from Belew Creek, North Carolina Looking for woman for relationship
Interests: travel, music, riding horses, cooking
Hi...
The search for a soul-mate is very tasking and demanding, and so what is required is honesty, trust and dedication of purpose. I know we have ALL weathered some storms in our lives, but like a willow tree, we can bend, but never break--thats the mark of a survivor and truly makes us who we are! my ultimate hero.. I can also relate to the difficulty involved in this pursuit. First and foremost, I'm a really nice guy, respectful of women, I hope to find a great woman who "gets" my sense of humor and vise versa. Humor and laughter are most important. I prefer quieter events, good conversation and a relaxed atmosphere. I love to laugh. Music, good wine and good food are essential to my well being, and I'm a really good cook. A typical evening with me would include lots of laughter,

My interests are multi-faceted. I like to camp, hike, shop and do outdoor he man kinds of things, but also enjoy getting dressed up for a night at the theater. I want to meet a woman that is kind and caring. I would like to spoil her and in return be spoiled. I am a gentle kind man that treats people the way I want to be treated. If you take a chance on my you will not be disappointed.She will be the sum of many parts. She will radiate beauty from within, since my concern is not primarily with the outward appearance. She will be independent, know her own mind, and not be afraid to speak it. Most of all, she will be at peace with herself, her past, and her God.

I would like to find that person who is my equal, who is a great companion and likes to do things together but also who is independent and secure enough have solo adventure. Being honest, faithful and having integrity is a must. But self confidence and an outgoing personality would make a complete package. If this sounds like you, I'm always up and will go all out for you.
Profession: government
Height
5' 10"
Hair color
Black
Body type
Average
Ethnicity
White / Caucasian
Lifestyle
Marital Status
Divorced
Have Children?
Yes, they live at home
Smokes?
No
Religion
Catholic
Want Children?
Undecided/open
Drinks?
Occasionally

Initial approach
Good Night,How are you doing today, Wow You got an interesting profile and i would love to know more about you, You are so beautiful and i cant stop looking at your pictures, You are the kind of woman everyone wish to meet in life,kindly take a look at mine and get back to me so that we can know more about each other thank you,do you have any email address so that we can know more about each other,Edwin

Email:
It's nice to have heard back from you . As you and i know, i am interested and will like to learn and know more about you. Here's more about me and who i will like to meet; I am in the Army and have been in the service almost all my life. I will say even as a kid. Its a short and wonderful story, Let me tell you, I was 7 years old and use to have toy guns as my favorite toys as a kid but i didn't have any feeling of using guns when i grew up until one day when my Dad took me to the city to see a marching band. As i watch the soldiers march and in uniform, i felt something run through me. Something i never felt before. Right from that moment i wanted to be the man in the uniform, I wanted to serve my country and started asking my Dad questions on that and here i am today, growing up to be the man i wanted to be as a kid. I joined the Army and have since served. Tell me what was your favorite toy as a kid? What was your dream job as a kid? what did you wish to be when you grow up?

I would like to meet someone who is going to like me for who i am, not something I'm not. Be honest about who you are, what you like and look like and be proud of it, no one is perfect (myself included).

That being said..... I am honest (and think that is important), I say what i think and think what i say. Believe in honor and the concept that a man is only as good as his word. I've been called attractive, gorgeous and handsome... but think i am average looking.

I'm giving/generous, compassionate, passionate, intelligent, very open minded, chivalrous and love animals. I laugh easily and smile often, am funny. Can be silly at times but also have a serious side as well. Make me smile and you'll see dimples.lol. I can guarantee a smile on your face when ever you are close to me..

I love to ride, feel the wind in my face as well as the feeling of freedom is tooling down a country road or a city street. Some of the things that i find attractive in a woman are; being warm,caring and affectionate, sensual, passionate, feminine, romantic, happy and positive. I believe that being able to communicate openly and comfortably are important to a great relationship.

Just so you know, i'm currently stationed in Kuwait and here for peace keeping. My mission here will be ending soon and i will be heading back to the states when i'm done here. I thought it was good idea coming online to look and see if there is any luck of finding that special someone. I'll like for us to learn and know more about each other here online and possibly meet when i get back to the states and who knows what the future holds. I think getting to know each other online before meeting will help alot. With open and honest communication, we'll know if we're meant for each other or not long before we meet. I hope me being away doesn't scare you off. I will love to get to know more about you and meet you when i return back to the states. Let me know if you are still interested and want to continue with getting to know each other.Edwin

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement