Information on romance scams and scammers.
#217969 by Mountain Goat Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:53 pm
Profile on Tagged: http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5999498398

[email protected] <[email protected]>
George McCoy <[email protected]>

Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 196.46.245.139<br>Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

George McCoy
6 September um 11:06 AM

Good Day Darling,

How are you doing today?So nice to read from you again,Well I'm a Drilling Engineer and My job has taking me so many countries because many company contract me for so many project.Right now I'm a huge mega project in Bonny Island West Coast of Africa. We are in the middle of the High sea on a platform called Rig.

My daughter's Name is Janet and wish i get a new woman because after my Ex hurt me i have been single for 8yrs just focus on My God,Daughter and Job.You sound so nice and as for relocating.I'm willing to relocate anywhere love decide to take me too.

I need a woman i will share and spend the rest of my life with,That will live old with me.I don't care about money rather your the heart. Ach was?!

True love is not all about finding the right man,But creating the right relationship till the end of time forever and Beside Distance is no barrier to true love and Friendship.

So how do you get funds to pay your bills? Hope to hear back from you soon and do ask any question that please your heart okay.

Much Love,
George.
Advertisement