Information on romance scams and scammers.
#28681 by The Enchantress Sun May 16, 2010 2:33 pm
Tosin Wilson

Liar and romance scammer

User name used tosin21

Claims 37 years old, dob 3rd May 1972, single, never married, living in Long Beach, Calfornia, USA, but presently in Nigeria

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.217.65.14 = Lagos, Nigeria

Message;

searching for a honest man that i will send th rest of my life with and that has God feasr in mind

Mails;

okay i will like to know more about u and i am searching for a honest man that i will spend the rest of my life with and the man that has God fear in mind................

Thanks for the email once again i am from long beach California,but presently in Nigeria with my mum hope your never worried about Age and Distance and what kind of lady are u searching for and the type of relationship u are seeking for and i have a lot of photos to share

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#28682 by The Enchantress Sun May 16, 2010 2:33 pm
Hi Baby

How are u doing and i hope u are doing alright am glad for the first e-mail that i received from you Dear i want you to know that your age is not a problem to me at all please if u are really ready to accept me in your life i swear we can make a better life and happy life as a husband and wife because i have been hurt alone by many times with young men. and i think that when i told my mum about my been hurt she was able to tell me a lot about some things like that with young man........... Only few are ready to settle down not for one night stand...... and she told me that it not by forces that i should find someone young to my age that i should find any man as far as he is single and ready to settle down. dear i want you to know that to me your age is not a problem to me as long as u are ready to create a true love with me.. my mum is 60 years of age and i lost my dad at the age of 46 plus and i believe that i was raise in a very good way and i train up in Nigeria and i know that most America girls are bad because when i came to state then to see visit my dad i can see the way most wife always act with there husband which is not suppose to be so. i think if me and you re ready to get along as one and we just have to decide if we can adopt a child from a motherless baby home for me to train i came from a very rich family but when i lost my dad everything as been in a pains for me because before i lost my dad ,my mum has been telling me to a honest man that i will settle down with because i am not getting any younger and am the only daughter of my parent so all my dad properties is under me but my dad told his lawyer that he should handle everything including the 5 fuel station he as and some other business like that to me after i get married or i find a husband and the reason why my dad as make it like that is that he believe that i alone i cant take care of the business alone that if i find a husband and me and him love one another then i can control the business with my husband and we can leave a better life together so am not into willing to find a man who is Rich or poor what i am seeking for is LOVE and happiness so tell me i hope my Been in Nigeria is not a problem to you... and tell me do you got my picture i sent to you and what do u think about me so far.

thanks for the i think u are the God sent to me because u sound like and angel in you poem and i will like to have your mobile number so that i could call u and hear your voice get back to me soon.

thanks for the email here are some of my pics and where do u live?

#28683 by The Enchantress Sun May 16, 2010 2:34 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;