Information on romance scams and scammers.
#223805 by Ginger Lee Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:37 pm
Hi how are you doing this morning.Hope you are Okay?Damn i've missed you so so much,I have arrived in the UK and i just resumed work today and it has been a great day experience for me so far today,I missed you and yes i already got a new number now so kindly call me later in the day when you are chanced,
Here is my Number +447053841162.
Just dia it the way i sent it to you with the + signal.
Love ya and it could have feel better i wish you were here.
Hope to talk to you soon.

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#224165 by Ginger Lee Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:39 am
Hey how are you?I just came by the computer and just emailing to let you no just incase you didn't get my email for a short while that i have been hold in the sites where i were working by the Tax collector people and they need some money for the declaration,I didn't no about this before but they said it is compasary for anyone who's not a foreigner and i have already employed some workers to join me in this contract so it won't take me up to a month anymore but they are holding me Up now,What i am really worried about now is My kids,They have been in the Motel since in the morning here now and they haven't eaten anything and they don't give me enough space to get on the computer and they won't allow me back to the Motel untill i get everything finalize with them and i don't no how that is gonna happen or when so i am just making a Quick emailing to you so i think i still have the Motel MD email address off head,Can't reached them myself since it will be a thing of loping on my side,His email is [email protected] try and email him and help me finalize things out with him and talk to e;m about my Kids,They do give room service at $1000 weekly and i haven't gotten to pay them for all yet as i have just pay them $500 for the advance and they won't give them any now until i have the remaining $500 paid,I am really worried about them and most of all they won't no the Tax office because they haven't been out with me since i have been here so here is till my daughter email address she's the eldest,Her email is [email protected].
I want you to help me put things in order until am outta here and i want you to help me make her understand am fine so they won't be worried about me Okay.
Will get by the computer again when ever i have the time to since i am using there computer now in sending you this email.
Miss you

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.