Information on romance scams and scammers.
#218090 by Grunt Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:28 pm
FMF
georgesmith966
Looking for someone special
Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: European with Black Hair Color / Green Eye Color
My Education: Graduate Degree
My Profession: Contractor
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
my interest in a loving and caring woman to spend my life with

About Me
I'm a loving caring man, with faith i believe in action not in speech and i love to care for the one who cares for me as well

Hello,how are you doing over there?
i hope all is well with you
what an incredible profile & you are cute actually. I saw your profile
and it caused and unusual impact, I am interested in you.
i wish to know more about you.hope to hear from you soon.
Special Regard
George ([email protected])
Advertisement

#218659 by scooby101 Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:57 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/georgesmith966

How are you doing?wow what a incredible profile and you are cute actually.i saw your profile and it caused and unusual impact,i am interested in you.

I am fine, Thank you for getting back to me once again I must tell you that my heart was filled with happiness reading from your message which I feel came straight from your heart by asking how i am doing. i wish u a splendid day, i must let u know the kind of person i am,i mean i can give time to who deserve my time because i don't play or west time with my life.

you must enjoy me if u understand me, i wish to get your email id and i will make sure i email you as long i see your email I pray to almighty to protect you. I wish to hear from you soon so as to know more about you as well

I Regard you as well
George.

how are you doing today? hope you are doing great, i have just sent you an email to your yahoo mail and also waiting to accept my add as well

I wait to hear from you as well
#218661 by scooby101 Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:59 am
Hello My dear,
Thank you for getting back to me once again and I must tell you that my heart was filled with happiness reading from your short email which I feel came straight from your heart by giving me your email as it was filled with honesty my dear i wish to know more about you as well as i told you, I am Mr. George Smith from the state, what about you my dear, do you have kids? what is your profession?

we are never far apart, for a true love does not count miles, Love will always be measured with the heart and the level of commitment. I believe and have faith in you. which to hear from you and take good care of your self my dear.

George.
#219067 by scooby101 Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:37 am
Hello Dear
Thank you very much for your mail.i have been having sleeplessness night waiting for you in other to chat you on yahoo messenger i wish you are you fast been there for me in other for us to know each other much more better than now...I can't really wait for us to chat you to tell you more about me because it will be best that I pour out myself to you so that you know the in and out of the person you are dealing with because I strongly believe that in friendship and relationship that there should be truthfulness and transparency to avoid unexpected surprises on the long run.hope to hear from you soon....

Special Regard my darling
George
#220191 by scooby101 Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:55 am
Hello dear,

Thank you for writing back at me.An easy going cool man who is
gentle, romantic at heart, confident, honest, caring, understanding,
an exciting person to be with and have a positive outlook on life.I
knew that I will find that special woman one day, but I never knew
that it will be this soon. I can't explain much but I feel like I have
known you for a very long time, the first time you wrote me and you
put me to the state of checking my mail every little chance I get to
see if I have a new email from you and I look forward to a wonderful
and memorable moments with you and spending the rest of my life with
this special woman that I have found by the grace of God,i wish u a
splendid day.hope to hear from you soon my dear.

Special Regard My Dear
George...
#221635 by AlanJones Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:30 am
More PMs on FMF

Hello,how are you doing over there?
i hope all is well with you
what an incredible profile & you are cute actually. I saw your profile
and it caused and unusual impact, I am interested in you.
i wish to know more about you.hope to hear from you soon.

Special Regard
George

My pleasure to meet you (handshake)Am George Smith by name and am from United State so tell me, Can we know more about our self if you don't mind ?

I wait to hear from you as well
I Regard You as well
George.

I so much appreciate your correspondence with me. To tell you more about me.. I am George Smith from United State, I was born on the july 17, 1965 I think we have a lot in common and would be really nice to get to know some more about you as you wish to know about me as well Am a very fun, caring, sweet, romantic, adventurous,loving and kind man.

I want to find someone to be happy with, and give all of the love I have in my heart to share with a life partner, I just want anything I get myself into at this time of my life to be the last relationship of my life that would last FOREVER! i don't count on age or distance, all i want is my Happiness So i believe contacting you today has a good reason, hope to hear back from you soon.

George Smith

I greet you special, thank you very much for get back at me. I am a contractor, what about you?

Ooh dear am so sorry about your husband's, i really sympathized with you, I PRAY THAT HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.
I so much appreciate your correspondence with me.Well, I hope you get this understanding from me and it really finds you well. I really enjoyed reading your profile and everything you have to say about yourself, I think we have a lot in common and would be really nice to get to know some more about you! Am a very fun, caring, sweet, romantic, adventurous,loving and kind man. I want to find someone to be happy with. I hope you don't mind if you contact me true this email ([email protected])so that we get to know each other very well.... I wait to hear from you soon.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.