Information on romance scams and scammers.
#218708 by Michelle Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:18 am
Hello my dear friend xxx! It is Clare from Fish meet fish. We continue our acquaintance now.
I think that would have to describe myself. Since you also wonder who is sitting at the other end of the computer.
This question interests me too. After all, we wrote to each other!
This refers to the first beginnings of our acquaintance, and most importantly, the correspondence! :)
I replied to your message, because I was wondering who you are.
I can not say that at the moment, you became very interesting to me, because I still don `t know you well.
I am 35 years old, my birthday on 2 March! We have a small difference in age. It's certainly not a problem for me.
I just do not know how to begin our dialogue more interesting!
I do not want to seem boring and not interesting conversationalist.
I send you my pictures, looking at the photo, I think that you will be able to characterize me.
It seems to me that through the pictures, we can have a better idea of the two of us!
I live in Russia, the city Nikolsk.
I have a driver's license, I like to drive the car. It's almost like control man! Joke about iron horse (car)! :) I
I work as an organizer, celebrations. I would say that this is my hobby, because I really love these events.
I hope that soon you will write me your answer. After all, I'd love to read something new from you! :)))
I wish you good mood these days.

Your girlfriend Clare

Advertisement