Information on romance scams and scammers.
#218942 by Grunt Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:37 am
cs
rjd00125
Cute
I am a: 46 yr-old man seeking women, 45-54
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: I have no kids
Wants Kids: Not Sure
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Education: Bachelors Degree
Its very hectic
Income: $75,000 to $100,000

About me:
Generous gentleman that is able to travel the world and experience the best of everywhere out there! I'm adventurous and have discerning taste,I guarantee great times that involve the theater, exclusive trips and shopping trips only a lucky few can afford and make the best out of every moment. I'm a true gentleman and put my woman on a pedestal. I’m quietly confident, sure of -# ut not arrogant. I am mature, disciplined, modest, and gracious. I still believe in chivalry and know how to treat a woman. I love to laugh, have a witty humor, and want a woman who is as well and can be playful and tease but in a nice way..I feel communication is the key to a great relationship.

I’m looking for:
I'm seeking a woman who is exquisite and refined, a great conversationalist and an incredible beauty that demands attention when she enters a room. If you're sexy, uninhibited, adventurous and thrill-seeking, without being tacky or trashy then you may have the combination I'm looking for

Advertisement

#218944 by Grunt Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:43 am
Thanks for getting back to me, it's a thing of joy to read from you and to know you are a christian..i am a good christian, I am a shy person, so I can't dance very well, I am honest and have a caring heart..i am looking my dream come true, the woman I will grow old with, spend my life time with..i want to me happy again. No, I am single with no kid, I am originally from Wisconsin...My mom is from England...I like traveling, hiking, listening to music, watching soccer, I am Man utd Fan.lol xx..i work in the Dyncorp intl as an Engineer, I help to locate mines and bombs during mission...I will like to be a good friend and see if things gonna work out for us...where are you from? what do you like in ur dream man...how can your man makes you happy...Hope to read from you soonest..Jeff xxx
uses images of a different man on confirio
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 9e#p312857
#218949 by Grunt Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:53 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2014/09/14
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on ns1432.ztomy.com (41.220.69.190:16474)

Yes xxx...ii am happy to read from you..what will u like to know about me??

X-Mailer: BlackBerry Email (10.1.0.2342)
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014
Subject: your message on connectingsingles
#223043 by Grunt Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:38 am
I Just wanted to say thank you for the time you gave to me on line to be able to chat with you. I had such mixed emotions x...I was so happy for the opportunity to get to know you, I think we needed that time to get to know each other a little better. You opened up to me some of the things i need to know and I appreciate your honesty with me and hope you felt more relieved in knowing you can trust me too...I know what I am looking for in a lady and what I want and expect out of a relationship xx...Honesty comes first, I'm willing to take a chance with you and go out on a limb giving you every opportunity to get to know me to see if you want to take the same chance with me. It takes time to be sure ...time to really get to know that person inside and out ...time to build a relationship and the utmost of trust...but the feelings comes sooner than we expect at times now. We've overcome some of the little things that we questioned about each other...now to be able to take all that and assure each other we will and can overcome anything that comes our way if we both agree to... I feel like there is nothing we cannot talk about...I have absolutely nothing to hide but I might not be able to answer some as regards my job as a military intelligence. Baby,I have to tell you that military personnel are more respectful of others and have morals that so many men do not anymore. I don't want to just be someone's play toy or sexual playmate . I want to be someone's best friend, lover, confidant and hopefully one day ...her Hubby. I enjoyed being married with all the commitments that went with it. If death had not cheated on me, we probably would have still been together as I truly loved her...and would show more to the woman that wants me for who i am...So I finally got tired of being lonely all the time because I wanted more and finally decided enough was enough and moved on. I am so determined to find that one special someone who will love me completely...want to commit to me and have a life filled with love and happiness. Sure... I'm ready to start over again with you as friend adnd see what happen.....want to see more of your pic
Jeffxx

Received: from [41.220.69.168] <--- Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014