Information on romance scams and scammers.
#219844 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:03 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - richmondbrent - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/richmondbrent

hello

Age & Gender: 46 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

I'm Richmond Brent from England.humble and easy going,if you are interested Please do write back to enable us establish a communication link to know each other better.Hearing from you.

PMs

How are you?

How are you happy weekend.looking forward to chat with you.

where is your location and how was the services i hope fine.

Hi,I'm Richmond Brent from England.I saw your profile you look Good,Please do write back to enable us establish a communication link to know each other better.Hearing from you.
Regards,
Rich

how is life and the weather in XXX i hope fine.how old are you and what are you doing for a living.hearing from you and have a nice weekend.kiss

Nice hearing from you how is your profession i hope not stressful.I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Richmond Brent,From England.I work with shipping company here in the U.K as a Second Officer. I have been with the company for 10 years.

I am the only child of my late parents Dr. Mrs Ross Brent of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago.May her soul rest in peace. I have one daughter, Her name is Cindy and she is ten years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing.

I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.I hope i m not writing much of a novel.............lol.Hope to hear
from you soon.Have a pleasant day.

Regards,
Rich

This is my email [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement