Information on romance scams and scammers.
#220397 by Grunt Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:49 pm
bekkymalam
24 years old
looking for a man

hello how are you doing and your family's? i am miss bekky malam by name, I hope that you are fine in a good health which is very important to me. and i will like you to contact me back directly with my e-mail address (bekkymalam1@h0tmailcom) for a private discuses s that i will send you my pictures and we can know about each other very well

sent from 41.82.115.109 in Dakar, Senegal :lol:
http://scammed.by/scam.php?id=125603
Last edited by Grunt on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#220398 by Grunt Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:51 pm
image also here

http://www.ablackcelebrity.com/wiz-khalifa-car-pictures
Nadifa Thambiwe
Hello, I am Nadifa Thambiwe, a fast typer, journalist, pan-africanist and a huge fan of R&B music. I am also the Head Editor here and I am lucky enough to work and live in LA/NY where it is really easy for me to contact any celebrity. I highly recommend you check out our Black Hollywood Photos which features Pictures of Black Actresses, Pictures of Black Actors, Pictures of Black Models & more.
#220399 by Grunt Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:52 pm
comment on flirty9.com
WARNING!!! User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal
#226230 by rococo Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:13 pm
flirty9
bekkymalam
24 years old - from: Sudan - looking for a man

1... hello how are you doing and your family's? i am miss bekky malam by name, I hope that you are fine in a good health which is very important to me. and i will like you to contact me back directly with my e-mail address is hotmal.com ([email protected]) for a private discuses s that i will send you my pictures and we can know about each other very well

2... Thanks for the response but please i will like you to contact me directly through my email address so i can tell you more about me and my photos i also have good reasons for contacting you here is my email is hotmal.com ([email protected])

#235111 by lilpimpin4ch Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:55 pm
rococo wrote:flirty9
bekkymalam
24 years old - from: Sudan - looking for a man

1... hello how are you doing and your family's? i am miss bekky malam by name, I hope that you are fine in a good health which is very important to me. and i will like you to contact me back directly with my e-mail address is hotmal.com ([email protected]) for a private discuses s that i will send you my pictures and we can know about each other very well

2... Thanks for the response but please i will like you to contact me directly through my email address so i can tell you more about me and my photos i also have good reasons for contacting you here is my email is hotmal.com ([email protected])

Hi what's up sweetheart
#235321 by dksf Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:39 pm
Hello,
My name is bekky malam, i got you from facebook ,and i want to have a good relationship with you, please i need your cooperation, contact me with my email address,
([email protected])
yours bekky
#235487 by rococo Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:52 pm
http://www.fropper.com/zones/bekkygirl#

bekkygirl
25, Female, new york, USA

hello how are you doing and your family's?
i am miss bekky malam by name, I hope that you are fine in a good health which is very important to me. and i will like you to contact me back directly with my e-mail address ([email protected]) for a private discuses s that i will send you my pictures and we can know about each other very well

#269943 by rococo Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:16 am
Subject: Good News from Rebecca

Hello My beloved Friend.
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay, Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Rev father Divine Paul Johnson with his email address is
([email protected]) and his
phone number 00023490822595885
ask her to send you the total $300.000.00 us dollar which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev father Divine Paul Johnson and instruct her where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferance at that time. in the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev father Divine Paul Johnson on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev father Divine Paul Johnson and she will send the amount to you without any delay.

Yours Beloved friend
Rebecca
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 01:58:42 +0000

[email protected]
REV DIVINE PAUL JOHNSON
Dakar, Senegal