Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#221077 by Crumbcake Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:36 am
I called this number for the business, 210-852-2726. The man who answered is the man I have been talking to but he said he was someone else. I received a call back seconds later with him asking me why I called his cousin and to not do that again. He was angry.
#221108 by Crumbcake Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:29 pm
Mike Wilson wrote:Hello Crumbcake and welcome to Scamwarners,
I am happy to hear that you discovered the scam before you lost any money to this criminal. Please post the email address and telephone numbers used in this scam as these make good search keys for others who may be looking for information about this scam.
If you have any additional questions please ask.

Hello, I just heard from this guy and he said Scamwarners contacted his cousin Robert McGrath and that they are going to sue me for tarnishing their image. Also, he threatened my parents.
Last edited by Crumbcake on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#221109 by Crumbcake Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:33 pm
Here is his latest message from Yahoo.

thms00: you are the most foolish women on earth
thms00: i have your parents address
thms00: you have just putting your self into a mess
thms00: cause your family who he sewed
thms00: the scamwaners called robert to confirm all you aligations and trust me he talked to them
thms00: he will get is lawyer to pick up the case and charge you
thms00: trust me
thms00: you have just messed your life up
thms00: cause i will fight you with every penny i have and i will make pretty soon
thms00: remember you have 850$ to pay monthly
thms00: you well spend that on making case all your life
thms00: cause i will make you cry and regret your stupid and busy body actions
thms00: next time you won't put false acusation based on your foolish instinct
thms00: you will get to hear from Rob lawyer and mine
thms00: Then i will come out with my proves to make you pay
thms00: get ready
thms00: Your large law firm won't save you in tanishing people image
thms00: you should have giving the job to the cops to investigate before jumping your ass into conclusions
thms00: go and ask your lawyer pretty well
thms00: and he will define your actions to you
thms00: you haven't seen anything yet
thms00: I will make you beg
thms00: I have 100% proves
thms00: trust me sweetheart if you don't want trouble for your life and the kxxxx family
thms00: please go back and review your alligations and take them off or else
thms00: you will pay all your life for your stupidility
#221111 by Bryon Williams Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:42 pm
The scammer is again lying. He has no lawyers and everthing is false threats.

He is upset because he is losing other victims and his fake website due to your posting.

Please never respond to him and block him from contacting you. Eventually he will go away.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#221125 by Dotti Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:32 pm
Nobody from scamwarners called him or anyone. What undoubtedly happened is that another woman he was trying to con found the posting here, and confronted him with it. Now he is angry because he lost a chance at getting that woman's money, and he hopes that with some bluster and completely absurd threats, he can somehow get you to remove the posting. In reality, he is a low-life petty coward who hides behind stolen photos and fake identities.

As Bryon said, just ignore and block him. If he keeps trying to harass you, please feel free to tell him that the information is in Scamwarners' control now, and tell him he can contact me (the email address in my signature.) I'd be happy to have a chat with the little worm.

As for the threats of a lawsuit? I always love it when scammers threaten to sue me for exposing their lies. I usually offer to walk into the police station with them. Of course, in reality they can't do a darn thing, because (a) you haven't lied (which alone is all that is needed); (b) they can't file a lawsuit against you for posting their name and photos when the name isn't theirs and the photos are stolen; and (c) walking into a courtroom or a police station and showing their face would immediately land them in jail.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#221551 by TerranceBoyce Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:49 am
thms00: you haven't seen anything yet
thms00: I will make you beg
thms00: I have 100% proves

Everyone's seen all they need to know about this ignorant, illiterate disgrace to the human race. He's the last male on earth that any female would want anything to do with, which is why he has to pretend to be something he's not and, even then he can do nothing better than steal money for a living.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle