Information on romance scams and scammers.
#29026 by Minimax_87 Thu May 20, 2010 9:12 am
This Woman clams to be in Nigeria her name is Jennifer Dammy Jones. She will ask for your personal information for your bank account,SSN,Mothers Maden Name And Card Info. Heres the e-mail she uses [email protected] [quote][/quote]Ask her for a phone number right away and ask if she gots a cam, and she will say her mother is very ill and needs some meds and will ask for money for meds she will be asking for 80 at first then more and more money for an donation for an Operation for her mother. She will say she has a check for 27,000 and needs to get back to the U.S to cash it and will repay you back once she gets back to be in a relationship with you

This is one of her e-mails

Hello My Love

How are u doing today,I miss u so much babe...I have been thinking about You,I know I am the luckiest Woman alive, because I am with you.In all the dreams I've had in life, being with someone as great of a person as you, seemed impossible to find.You are everything I dreamed of and even more. I am writing this to you to tell you in front of the world... I LOVE YOU! ! I will give you my life, my love and share everything I have to offer with you. I will Honor you, cherish you, be loyal to you, and put no one else before you, forever! Please stay by my side as my Husband for all eternity. My heart mind, body and soul are yours. Simply... I love you. I love you so very much sweetheart. You are the love of my life. I have a hard time explaining how I feel. I have never felt anything like this before. You are always there for me no matter what.I do not know what I would've done this week without your love and support. You are the most loving, caring, compassionate and absolutely most awesome Man that I have ever met. You hold a special place in my heart,I want to marry you now, I want to be your wife. I want a baby with you; that is the most awesome experience, nothing compares to that. You are a wonderful father to our kids, but you deserve more. Thank you for always being there,You are a dream come true and I want to spend the rest of my life with you as your wife, lover, and best friend. I have never in my life been so very happy. I feel much loved, beautiful and very happy.I'm so very proud of you. You are a very strong person. It is really cool that we are strong for each other in different ways. We totally understand each other and feel for each other. When you hurt, I hurt. When you are happy, I'm happy. I just love you so much sweetheart and I never want to lose you. I give you my heart, my love and my life for now and forever. I love you. I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time.I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together.I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life....

Love always

Jennifer Dammy Jones
    Last edited by Minimax_87 on Thu May 20, 2010 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Advertisement

#68358 by Beetle Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:26 pm
    This is an email i had received from her .I havent email back cause i checked her name out and this is where it braught me ,hope this helps

Hello

Good Morning to you,How was your day?. I was surprised to get your messages. That is so awesome.Guess why,because I never thought any man would be interested in a lady who is just trying to find love on Online dating.I have tried so many ways to get men to notice me, i know it sounds crazy but i guess I'm not just lucky with men, and when i get to meet a man i fall in the hands of terrible men who were not ready for any relationship...and that just hurts me so bad, tell me will you break my heart too, I have been hurt so so much and wont want to go through that again, it took me so long to get over my last heart break and i know how it feels to be hurt,I'm Jennifer Dammy Jones,single lady,never been married,I was born in Chile and raise in Moody,Alabama.I am very communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,loll...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to recieve....Im new to this and you are the first person i will wanna sent an mail...How long have you been online dating and how many girls have you meet there?

I'm the only Daughter of my parents,My dad died last 6 years in car accident.... and my Mum move back to Nigeria,I move to my uncle place But he treated me so bad and even tried to rape me several time when he is drunk so i then ran away from him to Visit my sick Mother in Nigeria right now.She sick on Breast Cancer..I think you will not interested in me anymore cos am not in the state right now.Hope that we wanna scare you away from me.I'll be coming back to the states real soon,My dream now is that i'll relocate with the right man,Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it...OK,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him sleeping on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,loll...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol...

Hmmmm.My goal in life is to be married and have a happy family in a home filled with love.I need a man to spend the rest of my life with and who knows if it might be you.I agree bout true love that a couple is bout caring and trusting each other. As well as helping both through everything in life esp our faith in God.I really loved how u u see how a couple should loved and that just what i would loved to have in a Man.I totally believed we could be a good fit if it up to God almighty and our hearts too.I can't wait to hear from u soon and hope to get to know more about u too.well I pray u like what u see and let God do the rest.Tell me more about yourself...if you have some picture to send it to me..The first sight of love is the last of wisdom..Hope to read from you soon...
    Jennifer Jones