Information on romance scams and scammers.
#221506 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:13 am
This dumb scammer just tried to add his scam profile to Google+ on my scam warning email address - that's a whole new level of stupidity.

Hello am a single Dad need a good woman o be my wife from the age of 30 to 53 contact me let be friends first to know our self better . Email is [email protected]. From Collins.

http://collinsbaseoil.exporterus.com/pr ... aseoil.htm

Name: Mr. Dave Benny [Administrative]
E-mail: [email protected]
Homepage:
CollinsBaseOil.itrademarket.comCollinsBaseOil.itrademarket.com
Instant Messaging:
Y!: mr.dave_benny Y!: mr.dave_benny
Mobile Number: +2348032909124
Phone Number: +17137017356 - Bandwidth.com VoIP in Houston, TX
Address: OAK FOREST DR. CONROE TX
Texas 77303, Texas
United States

The leading retailer of petroleum products, CollinsBaseOil sells and distributes one in every five litres of petroleum in Nigeria via over 500 retail outlets, and has operations across West Africa : Ghana, Togo, and the Republic of Benin. In a bid to improve the overall efficiency of the industry and to lower product cost for the consumer, CollinsBaseOil is poised to construct the largest products terminal in sub-Saharan Africa in the Lekki free zone and an offshore sub-marine pipeline delivery system in Apapa.

CollinsBaseOil Supply & Trading: Africas largest independent and privately-owned oil trading company involved in the large scale export and import of a broad range of refined petroleum products and crude oil throughout Africa, Europe, Asia and the Americas, with a track record of 100% delivery on its supply contracts.

CollinsBaseOil Gas & Power: Oando Gas & Power is a pioneer in fields of private sector pipeline network construction and the distribution of natural gas to industrial and commercial consumers. With 100km of pipeline already built in Lagos and another 128km in progress in Akwa Ibom/ Cross River States. The Company is building sub-Saharan Africas largest gas pipeline network. With its foray into power business, the company is poised to contribute several captive power plants to the Nigerian and sub- regional markets.

CollinsBaseOil Energy Services: Nigerias foremost indigenous oilfield services company providing products and services to major upstream companies operating in Nigeria. As the largest swamp rig fleet operator, OES has been natural partner to national and multination oil companies.

CollinsBaseOil Exploration and Production: A leading Nigerian exploration and production company with 11 oil and gas assets, OEP is the first indigenous company with a participating interest in a deep offshore oil producing asset.

CollinsBaseOil Refining and Terminaling: Developing a Greenfield refinery in Lagos, this subsidiary completes our imprints across the energy value chai.

Collins M Adalbrech possibly also uses the name Michael Akin Loughlin.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#221569 by Grunt Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:22 am
email address leads to two profiles on Skype

Collins Adalbrech --- coll2015
Wales, United Kingdom

Collins Adalbrech --- collins.adalbrech
perry, United States
#221570 by Grunt Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:30 am
email address also leads to a profile on meetme.com
Collins Adalbrech
cheerful
50, Male, Single
Wales, United Kingdom

About Me
Hello everyone. For those of you who don't know me, I am Collins Adalbrech, am with my family , am a single dad now . I have been in wales now for over 4 years and I am the proud father of two great guys. I am married before to a beautiful lady who hurt me so bad , and consequently I am careful with women now. I feel I need a woman in my life but thinking the word love is not in most women. Maybe some day I may find some one who will love me for real. say hello Collins

Image Image Image Image