Information on romance scams and scammers.
#222588 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:50 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/lovemylife09 - lovemylife09

I AM LOOKING FOR MY SOUL MATE

Age & Gender: 56 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Mixed Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aries

I am a compassionate man with lots of love and affection,I am a happy, sweet, kind and thoughtful man looking for a special woman who is ready to have a committed relationship ,I'm honest, loyal, considerate, dependable, communicative,I enjoy being active,I like biking,hiking,camping,fishing,road trips ,concerts etc

PMs

You are a good looking woman.I read your profile and found it interesting,please read mine then get back to me if interested with a way of getting back to you.i need a woman who is caring and loving,most importantly a woman who is ready to have a committed relationship.you can write me directly on [email protected] to hear from you soon.

Andrew

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#223112 by Grunt Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:06 pm
Hello xxx
How are you?thank you so much for contacting me here,is easier to communicate through this method,I was married for 30years,I got divorced 8years ago,I have two grown up children,a boy and a girl,age 27 and 25 years,they both liv3 on their own. My son is an auto mobile mechanic,my daughter is a nurse.Am from a very small family,I have a younger sister who is happily married. My both parents are still alive but i don't get to see them very often,I don't have any grand kids yet.are you a shy person?do you like public display of affection,are you ready for a committed relationship?

I got retired from the US Army last year and was deployed 5times,right now i have a partnership business with a friend,i'm planning to set up a shopping mall or a gas station in the nearest future.I am not here for games or to play games,I need a woman who is ready for a committed relationship,a woman to love and be loved in return.a woman who is caring,loving and honest,I don't care of the facial look of a woman or the distance,all that matters to me is to love and be loved in return.

I like Camping,Cooking,Dining out,Exploring new areas,Museums,art,Music and concerts dancing Sightseeing,Watching,sports ,fishing,painting,drawing,swimming etc

I don't easily get upset,it takes a lot to get me upset,I'm romantic,affectionate and honest,I like romantic dinner at home with some candle light and some sweet slow music etc.I like holding hands,taking a long walk along the park etc,tell me more about your self and what you want in a relationship?I will appreciate some pictures of you.Hope to hear from you soon

Andrew

yahoo glitch
IP 98.137.12.202 <--- happens pretty often these days :(
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014