Information on romance scams and scammers.
#29195 by The Enchantress Sun May 23, 2010 1:08 pm
Haley Nate

Liar and romance scammer

User name used haleynate

Claims 29 years old, dob 8th September 1980, single, homosexual, "sales" or "design" living in Inglewood, Los Angeles County, California, USA

Telephone +2348034389071 - Note +234 is country code = Nigeria

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 82.128.21.168 = Lagos, Nigeria

Message;

I am a professional in the Middle East with a degree in Political Science and a postgraduate degree in Social -Anthropology, with a passion for Arts and film. I also happen to design jewelery.I come from a multi cultural background.Have traveled extensively and have a strong humanitarian outlook towards the world. I am looking for a serious commitment/ marriage to a sensitive, dependable, well educated gentleman who can be my soul mate and my friend, spiritual, has traveled extensively and seen the world . A man with an open mind and heart. . In both cases if you are deep enough to reflect and question life's deeper meanings beyond the material with compassion; funny, life loving and non- racist contact me. If not I guess I will be the wrong person for you to know.

Mails;

hello!i got you message can you tell me about yourself what you do?what are you hobbies?what you like and hate.........

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#29351 by The Enchantress Wed May 26, 2010 4:46 am
hello i dont have much to talk about now when will see or chat will talk better i think you sound much more intersting to me i really want to know you better

Hey,I am new to this online thing so please bear with me . I just wanted to drop you a
line to let you know that I am interested in getting to know more about you after reading
from you. I guarantee that I am a nice lady and know how to treat a man.... I have a
degree in Art and Culture.and into the sales of sculpture's. you seem to be a very down
to earth man and I really admire that! .I guess I will leave you with this for now. I hope
your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading this! I
practically wrote you a book! He he! ..

Your New Friend?
Haley

#29418 by The Enchantress Thu May 27, 2010 5:26 am
How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and most of the guys I read from on here are not what I want "you sound nice" and made me think ahead with this little message of yours.

More about me I am Haley Nate, single never married ,born in USA (CALIFORNIA) ,i spent most of my youth days in usa.I obtained my degree in the University of US in .I recently moved to Africa Nigeria for some personal reasons which is very important to me and I find very much peace and tranquility there...I`m 5`6" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening,and mostly God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf ,I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming ,listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

#29491 by The Enchantress Fri May 28, 2010 8:40 am
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me.

I want you to know that am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential. And I'm using this medium to make you understand that I'm seriously seeking my Right man, a Long term relationship and to make a peaceful family with lovely kids if its God's wish.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!.
I care,
Haley Nate

#29518 by The Enchantress Sat May 29, 2010 5:16 am
Hi ,

Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so we serious about my intentions.

Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly reative, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .characteristics of whom i seek.................................The most important characteristics to me are compatibility and friendship. I'd like to find someone who's open,honest and easy going.A sense of humour is a big plus. Ideally we'd have some shared interests and goals, as well as some similarities in opinion about what's important in life. If you love to laugh, travel and appreciate the warmth of a furry coat and a wet nose, let's talk things that i would love to do with my man........................
Get caught with my man in the rain.Dance with him in the rain.Stargaze on a clear night.Watch the sunset together.Spend all day with him doing nothing.Moonlit walks on the beach.Be more proud of him than i already am at this very moment.Go on a carriage ride through the park.Do a crossword together.Go to brunch.Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger).Go for a twilight horseback ride.Watch bad/good movie together.Spend the rest of my life with you.Have our picture taken together.Eat ice cream with him.Make love to you passionately.Go to a museum together.Talk to each other using only body language.Give you space when you need it,but not space to hurt each other.Accept you totally and completely for the rest of my life.

Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a woman of substance and I am very unique in today s society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.

Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.

hope to hear from you soon

Haley

#29597 by The Enchantress Sun May 30, 2010 2:49 pm
Lets Get Connected!

I just want you to know that I very much appreciated receiving your mail every moment i check my mail!,Your answers are great and i feel comfortable in your words,..... you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . You are a very special person who I SERIOUSLY want to explore the possibility of building a long term friendship with, that will in time turn into a marriage and family. That is my dream, and I hope to make it come true with you!. In my heart I feel you have all the qualities it takes to make me very happy...

I'll like to tell you so many things about me, so I'm gonna put enough effort in this mail... About my family its a long story to tell and touching that make me shed tears whenever i remembered the past.I will keep this short,i came out from a good combination of two,my Finish while Dad is a native of America.I am the one and only child of my parent, i will count it ,I have a big Family because i don't know much about my Mums family in Africa while my Dads part is very small...Unfortunately i lost my parent same day, same time, same moment by a car accident, this happened about 8years ago, since then i have started to live my life by myself and not depending on my family, although i still miss my Mum because of the courage and advises she use to give to me about life , but i am glad i am whom i am today.

This make me remember when my late father were alive my dad's Cousin do come to us in California for a visit but after the final burial of my parent they decided to raise me some fund to stand on my own then left for Africa , and for me to continue with my life carrier until i come to them with my future Husband for a special introduction....

I'm sure you'll be wondering what a lady like me is doing on a dating site,Well.... I was cheated, My Ex cheated on me and i just have to let go forever...Its happened one Saturday i was to travel for a business trip to Illinois in Chicago, and he dropped me at the airport and left...But suddenly i couldn't make my flight that day cause, my flight was re scheduled to be the next Saturday and i have to go back home, to get him informed ....Getting back home place, i couldn't find in the sitting room so i have to check him in his living room, on getting there...I couldn't stand what i saw!!! I CAUGHT HIM MAKING LOVE TO MY BEST FRIEND. All i was mad and crazy...don't know what to say or to do..So i just started crying and he was trying to make me understand that its the work of Devil and not his in tension, and ever since then i was single, lonely and far from sex for 2 years plus till date. My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief is my heart and soul, and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone else own self gratification... Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to abstain from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, as his Wife and the mother of his children ...

But now i think, i should try and give it a trial again, Am presently looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh...It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best in opportunities for any children that might be included in my life and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job. Professionally, i have once been an accountant for a gold company back in Finland before facing the carrier i have always prayed for.I do travel outside of the States to buy Art Sculptures , craft, beeds etc and ship it into the States for sales. this have make me travel a lot, i have been to different European countries ,twice in Sweden, and I am presently in Africa (Nigeria ),is not just a visit ,am here on business trip, Am here to buy gold,sculptures and some Artifacts, it is cheaper down here compared to other part of the world, I inherit this business from my late parents , it has been an interesting business.My goals and dreams are to live a good life,and maybe meet someone that believes in unconditional love.I've got a great sense of humor,I am more conservative politically than liberal...I work hard, and know how to have fun.. Actually I'll be back home as soon as I' m through with my beloved business here....And would love to meet you when i get back home...

Honey in me you are going to find a woman that was blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the ones I share my heart and soul with. For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone.

Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special friendship with you!. You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul!. I am so excited to be able to do what I do best and that is romance you with all the passion that makes up my heart and soul!. My special friendship with you is something I want to make permanent and eventually build into a family to call our very own!

Directly from my heart to yours!
Your Future Queen! (I hope!}

#217794 by DMAN Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:33 pm
I got one from a Elena Connel. Here's the email I just got. The idiot even forgot to change woman where it said man in the email. Dumbfellows, Unwiseguys.

Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality Relationship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions. Am looking for a Man that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make
me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantlyreative, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a man like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise . Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a Relationship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in
the way of a Relationship and I know I have alot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a man of substance and I am very unique in todays society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart. Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many
they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you
Elena
I HAD TO POST THIS. DMAN