Information on romance scams and scammers.
#29202 by The Enchantress Sun May 23, 2010 1:15 pm
Julia Kochenko

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Juliya

User names used Yliana or Askita

Claims 27 years old, dob 30th April 1983, "student" living in Melitopol (??????????), Zaporizhia Oblast, Ukraine

Mail address used [email protected]

Message;

I’m a very passionate girl I’m so tender and loving I want to find the man who’ll love and support me To know me better you simply must talk with me more
Here is my e-mail: [email protected]
I am already waiting for your letter.
With the best wishes, Juliya.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#29203 by The Enchantress Sun May 23, 2010 1:16 pm
Mails;

Hi,my long waited dream,xxxxx I’m so happy that I have you in my life!!!You are the real treasure for me. I’m like a swan,which is waiting for it’s soulmate.When I met you
I had a feeling that my wings raised and I could fly Your letter take me higher When I’m thinking about you I loose my mind!!And I’ve written a poem for you, it expresses all my feelings and tender intensions. It’s all from my soul and heart!!
And i was so glad to read that even when you have some your everytday things you think about me and our relations.
I was so interested in what you've written to me How are you,my xxxx?? How is your work??What has happened in your life for the past days??I want to know that you are ok, because I worry about you.
Yesterday I was walking home from work,and I decided to go through the park. The weather was nice,the sun was so bright and I even heard birds They were singing about us
It was not very cold and I walked slowly. I was alone,thinking of you, Dear,I miss you so much in my life!!!I realize from day to day that I need you,your smile and tender words.Especially now. I sat on the bench and cried.I don’t want to load you with my problems,I’m not that kind of person who likes to complain. But I’m in despair.
My director told me to come to him and asked me to be ready to leave my job. there will be the official announcement. He said that I work only the half of the day and they’ve found the girl for the whole day Sweety,I tell you this because I know that only you’ll understand and support me!!I really trust you. I hold myself in my arms and don’t let my emotions take control over me only because of you!!! How I wish to be with you now, to cry on your shoulder and simply to feel that you are near and you need me too.
Honey,I’m so waiting for your letter!!I need it now more than anything in the world!!I send you all my warm and tender kisses,xxxxx!

I missed you,my xxxxx! I’m so glad to your letter!! Sweety, I was so waiting for it!!
And thanks a lot for your compliments to my poem and to me And i think that when it'll rain you'll think about me and what i mean in your life.
And i'm glad that you had such a nice weekend and everything goes well with your work.and I hope that you had such a lovely time with your friends.
Thanks that you worry about me,and please don't say that i neddn't to worry about you,it's not so.i think about you and your life a lot and do care about all this.
And i was so glad to receive new pictures from you, i think that it's so nice to have good friends to spend time with them and just to have a rest.
All this time I needed your support so much!I can’t find the words that wll show you how much I like and adore you!! I even hadn’t expected from myself such serious relations.
We even haven’t met yet but I feel the native soul in you!!You are not alike the others,you are only mine,I know this!!
And I share all my sorrows and problems with you,because I hope for your protection and help. I’m your small child who needs you now. I have no work from today
They’ve retired me I can’t tell you what I feel no I’m at a real loss,what to do,how to live further??!! I came home and told my parents about this.But I’ve not found support
in them They told me that they don’t have money and I must leave my University When I worked I paid the half of the sum for education,I worked because I wanted to help them!!!
I’m on the 4th course and only the half of the year is left,how can I leave now?? I know that my parents love me and it’s not their fault,they really can’t help me
Honey, I’m so sorry to tell you all this,but I can’t hold everything in myself!! And the worst is that the director at work told me that if I receive a diploma the next year
they’ll give the place in the staff.I was so dreaming about my own career,but all my dreams have disappeared And I can’t find the solution of this problem.
Darling,xxxxx,please,write me the soonest! I can’t wait till the moment we’ll be together!! I want so much to escape from my problems,but it’s impossible

#29204 by The Enchantress Sun May 23, 2010 1:16 pm
Hi,my sweety xxxxx.How are you and how is your life now?
What about your weekend,how did you spend it?
All the days i was earching for a new job,but everything is just in vain and I don't know what to do with all this now.
I asked my parents to support me with this,but now they aren't in a posistion to help me with my education.
and i really feel so terribly now,i can't imagine that all the years that i've spent at the university will be in vain and that in future i'll not have the possibility to get a good job according to my specility.and these thoughts made me cry all the night long,because i can't find the solution.
Thanks for your kind words to me and that you are really thinking about me and my situation.
I'm in such despair now I don't know simply what to do.
I have to pay for my education this week!What to do,my sweetheart?
Dear,I was at so many places but they all refuse to take me to them for work and how can I leave the university now In summer i'll receive my diploma,but if they simply throw me from the university what to do then?!
If I will tell you a million times how much I like you and care you,it cannot be compared even with the quarter of what your help mean for me!
I'm grateful that you understood my situation,I must say that I felt ashamed to ask you about this, and if not this situation i would never asked you.

Darling,I have a real problem.I don't have the possibility to pay for education now Can you help me?

I'm waititng for your letter today!! kisses

Your's Yliana

#29205 by The Enchantress Sun May 23, 2010 1:17 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#29206 by The Enchantress Sun May 23, 2010 1:18 pm

#31118 by The Enchantress Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:13 pm
Hello,my xxxxx thanks for your leter to me and for your compliments
How are you today,darling??? How are the things going?? I’m so happy to receive letters from you I can’t explain why, but you are in my thoughts I think every time about how
you are there, miles away from me!! Maybe exactly now you need me and my support!!!

Sweety, maybe you want to know me better So,I’m 26 years girl I’m 170sm height. I live in Ukraine My native city is Melovoe It’s very beautiful I like it lovely parks and squares And especially it’s very attractive at night
I live with my parents. I have a brother He’s older me He’s 30 I love him so much,because he can give me the necessary advice when I need and can support me in any situation.
He has a really great heart He is my good angel

I study on the 4th course of the Pedagogical University My future profession is psychologist So, be calm, don’t worry and tell me everything that disturbs you
And I have a part-time job I’m an assistant of the psychologist at the firm. I’m dreaming about my own firm in future I want to be really experienced in my profession
So I watch how to work with people and how to behave in different situations I like my occupation and I believe that in future I’ll become a famous psychologist
So that’s I’m A really dreaming girl Like Alice in Wonderland But my dreams help me to survive in this cruel world! And my live phrase is “I’ll think about this tomorrow”
as said Scarlett O’Hara from my favorite film “Gone with the wind” I don’t postpone the decisions, I simply must think deeply how to make the right choice
Sweety xxxxx,maybe you have some questions to me, so you may ask them freely And I want to know whom are you looking for???
I wish you the best day
So many air kisses to you, my xxxxx. I’m so waiting for your letter!! My thoughts keep kissing you all over

P.S.I wish you a great weekend and hope that you'll have a nice time waiting for your photos

Your’s Yliana

#31119 by The Enchantress Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:13 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#31120 by The Enchantress Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:14 pm

#31281 by The Enchantress Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:46 am
Hi,my xxxxx.thanks for your letter to me and truly thanks for all your words.
I know that you are honest with me and you are so kind to me and all what I have in my life.
You are right i have some troubles with paying for this month of my education,it's the last one and i'll graduate the soonest.
But if i don't pay till the end f this week,they'll just throw me away from the university and this will ruin all my dreams and plans,
i can't imagine that this will happen.I just want to receive my diploma and to find the work in my speciality.
I'm really so thankful to you for your understanding and all what you do for me.
If I will tell you a million times how much I like you and care you,it cannot be compared even with the quarter of what your help mean for me!
I'm grateful that you understood my situation,I must say that I felt ashamed to ask you about this,and if not this situation i would never asked you.
I tried to find a new job,but everything is in vain,they don't need a part time worker.and i'm feeling terribly about all this.

Honey,xxxxx,I need to pay $147.

and i think that it'll be more convenient to use Western Union for this.

I leave you my details and if you need something else,please just ask me.I do hope for your help to me and just this is great that you do all this for me.

Honey,my full name is Julia Kochenko.

I live in Melovoe town,in Ukraine.

I was born on the 17th of November,in 1985. The passport number is EK 165479

My home address is:

Ukraine
Melovoe
Lenin street 6/15

I hope to see your letter today and i believe in you!xxxxx,i trust all your words.and once more time thanks for all your attention and help to me.
Kisses to you and have a nice day.Waiting for your answer

#31282 by The Enchantress Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:47 am
Once more time hello to you,xxxxx.I hope that you can help me with my problem and that you are serious with me.
I'll wait for your letter with all explanations the soonest and do hope to hear from you.
Thanks for your trust in me and for your understanding,you know that this is of great importance to me and my future life.

xxxxx,darling,i'm really thankful to you and for all you do for me.This is so kind from your side.
Waiting for your letter!kisses

#31313 by The Enchantress Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:40 pm
xxxxx,I believe you and hope to see your letter tomorrow.
you have all the information about me.and i thank you so much for your attitude.
I do hope that you are serious with me.
waiting for your letter.kisses