Information on romance scams and scammers.
#224028 by Grunt Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:08 pm
cs
Billyomar
To love is to beloved
I am a: 55 yr-old man seeking women, 33-99
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian/Catholic
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: I have no kids
Wants Kids: Someday
Education: Bachelors Degree
Income: $75,000 to $100,000

About me:
I am an easy going person with no bad habits. I do not hide my emotions and I enjoy sharing my thoughts and plans with my partner. I truly enjoy being physically and emotionally close to my woman and I love to spoil her with flowers and dining out for no reason other than to show how much I care about her. I enjoy doing many things. I would want to share whatever part of my life with my partner that she desires. I can be independent at times, however my woman never has to worry about knowing she is the center of my universe. I am very passionate, compassionate and loving. I am also very professional in my career and I work hard

I’m looking for:
Just looking for someone who is Humble, caring, outgoing, motivational person.... someone who understand and ready to love and beloved

Image <--- pic stolen from Steve Olsher
Advertisement

#224029 by Grunt Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:10 pm
Thanks for emailing me,I appreciate your email to me on here, Honestly when i first saw your picture on the site i was intrigued! Also with polite profile, You're a good looking woman and i really admire that very much. First you have to understand that all that glitters aren't gold but when i see the pure diamond i will not hesitate to jump on it. silly me with cute joke lol.
I am Billy Omar, I am mixed race, Italian dad, mum American. I been living in USA for more than 35 years now i'm 55 years old younger..lol. age is just a number of time what matter mostly in the ambos will share love and get back to each other .. I am single and looking for a nice and caring woman to spend my whole life with and make dreams. I'm a construction engineer, the only child of my late parents, I lost my wife and two sons to a fatal car crash 6 years ago, most devastating day of my life, it a miracle that I'm still here today, and I'm thankful to God for giving a second chance, and I interned to live it to the fullest.
I want a really cultured down to earth and genuine, honest, respectful nice woman with a good sense of humor. I am definitely one woman man, I am at the point where I know what I want in life and want to spend it with the right person. Relationships have ups and downs but it is the foundation in which they are built that makes them last.
A good match would really value what is Important in life, someone who I could bring out the best of and would also bring out the best in me. I still believe in that matter how wonderful yesterday was ... The best is yet to come.
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, (What would You like to Tell Me?) I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me..
I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, to the friendship with you, I want to build up a close friendship with you, I want it to be like as if you have never shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential. i attached some of my pictures to this email and i hope you like them maybe you can send me some of your pics Also if you do not mind.
Understanding and Clicking matters a lot - Do you honestly think we can make magic .. Am in search of an ideal woman! Someone to share my passion and love for. If you think you're worth it .. Let make magic.
Hope to hear from you.
Billy Omar
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014