Information on romance scams and scammers.
#224985 by Grunt Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:45 pm
my new buddy is suffering from dissociative identity disorder :=)

http://www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6010120962

Mark W
Last Active: 27 minutes ago
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Advertisement

#224986 by Grunt Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:08 pm
i had been in service for over 20yrs,I currently have an apartment at the Military base in FT Rocker Chicago,really it has been my dream since I was young to serve my country and I'm so happy I made my dream a reality.I think I wanna get my retirement pretty soon cos I wanna give others the chance of serving there country.
I entered the army after graduating from the Military Academy in Chicago, United States in my early days,.Later receiving a degree in electrical engineering from the University of Tennessee and having a certificate in weapon specialization after completing a course at the Army Command and Staff College
My career in service has been the most eventful and glorifying years in my life with various awards and medals to my name. I have faithfully serve since l graduated from the Citadel and was commissioned in 1991 and have also worked in various Regiment, Battalions and serving as a platoon commander too. My illustrious career has took me around the US and the world at large. I was once deployed to Okinawa, Japan and was also part of the contingency operations in Cuba and to the Mediterranean 1993. Later in Charleston, South Carolina for a TBS inspector duty before being transferred to the Amphibious Warfare School in Quantico, Virginia where l graduated with honors in 2000. I returned to Jacksonville, North Carolina and was assigned to Camp Lejeune that summer before deployment took me to Okinawa in Japan.....,i have commanded a fighter squadron, a specialized undergraduate weapon training group,fighter wing and an a weapon expeditionary wing I have also held leadership positions on an operations crew, weapon, training, standardization and evaluations, and current operations l have maintained combat mission ready status as an instructor/evaluate in the battle management, surveillance,weapon detection,weapon usage, identification, emergency actions, and data link operations areas,supported the joint and coalition mission in Iraq with expeditionary assignments to Baghdad, Salad Army base and Al Asad AB.I was the command Master sergeant for the 460th weapon special Buckley army base colo.,i Assumed responsibility and am presently called upon by the US government for peace keeping mission and presently Afghanistan for the mission. I am divorced with 2kids who are 7 and 8 years old living with nanny in States. Sam is now 7 years old while Angelika is 8.... I am a God fearing Xtain but i dont go to church always due to the nature of my job. here is my number 707- 881-6105, you can text me anytime and i will respond...

Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014

phone number 707- 881-6105[
City Cobb, CA
Zip 95426
County Lake
Kind VOIP
Req ID aa931945134671
#224991 by Grunt Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:35 pm
yahoo avatar
can be found on a profile on cs too

http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/worldjacko

worldjacko
A tree can never make a forest
I am a: 45 yr-old man seeking women, 18-45
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids: No, but welcome yours
Education: Some College
Civil engineer
Income: $75,000 to $100,000

About me:
I am a honest, outgoing, loving, caring, sensual person. I am generally a little bit on the quiet/shy side. Im a happy, friendly cuddly Lonely Man who enjoys life. I have a low circle of friends for wining and dining, trips to the cinema or theater, walks on the beach or in the countryside and cozy nights in. I value honesty, fidelity and companionship but also need space to pursue my own interests. I see my self as intelligent, with a good sense of humor and I dont take myself too seriously.I guess I am just a simple romantic at heart. I truly believe in open communication and affection.

I’m looking for:
All I want is to meet the Woman i could spend the rest of my with ..some i could do new thing and who could see the world in a different shape with me...A woman full of love, respect and will never think of cheating on me,well i will say am a happy man and i have all i want to live a comfortable life ..