Information on romance scams and scammers.
#288328 by AlanJones Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:40 am
Megkn wrote:NOTE: I found this Lisa Taylor via [Removed AJ]. I was so tempted to call her, but I did not. Is she part of this mix?

She is very likely a scam victim herself, and thinks she is receiving money for an online friend or as part of a work at home job.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#288439 by Megkn Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:09 pm
RE: Scammer, Richard Oliver Jude. Forwarded emails to me from his "commander" regarding my letter to Admin. for request for replacement. I did check this commander on FB. There is such a page for this man, however, the scammer probably used his page for deceiving me. I copied the email from the scammer, and I X'd out my name/email, etc.
NOTE: I was too naive at the time to really notice the same misspellings by this so-called commander of his.

His email:

Richard Oliver Jude <[email protected]>
To
XXXXXX ( I took out my name)
Mar 2 at 10:09 AM
Honey I just got a reply from my commander, he said you can send it...
How are you doing? I missed you honey.. Take care I will talk to you soon honey...
Sign…Richard, the other half of your soul

Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:

Date: March 2, 2016 at 6:20:59 PM WAT
To: richard oliver jude <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: this is from Richard Oliver Jude

How are you Richard? It's so good to Hear from you my man.... How is west Africa? I wish you are here with me, I miss your service Richard....

Richard I always tell you this, you are so lucky to Be love by a wonderful woman like this but after all you deserve it...

I like the way she wrote it, short and meaningful... It okay like this Richard just tell her to send it to the admin and wait for their reply Richard... You need to rest, you daughter is waiting for you and your wife...

My regard to her... I am busy that's why u don't reply you in time...

Take care Richard.....

Send from my Verizon wireless device.
Sent: Wed, Mar 2, 2016 12:25:18 PM

Hello sir how are you doing? I hope you are doing fine! How is Afghanistan, I hope everything is fine...

‎This is the letter that was written by my XXXX, my wife, about the replacement that I told you ... I just want you to view it and tell me either to add to it or remove from it.... I know you are busy right now, review it when you have time and send it back to me.... take care over there sir... and thanks for everything..I am so lucky to know you sir...

Sign... your workaholic(richard oliver jude)

Send from my iPhone.

#288795 by Megkn Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:33 pm
The initial "spiel"

TO MY DEAR (my name)
A SHORT STORY ABOUT MY LIFE
Am so glad honey about what you ask me to share with you, about the story of my life hun........at least you will get to know more about me honey, you will get to know what i have went through in life.
Its a long story to tell and touching that make me share tears whenever i remembered the past. I will keep this short, i came out from a good combination of two, my Mom is from UK while Dad is from USA. I am the one and only child of my parent, I will count my family to be one of the royal family because when my mom and dad where alive they do treat each other in a manner of my King and my Queen, while i am the Prince....I like a good wine but don’t drink too much. I've been working out more regularly than I had been, and eat healthy food...I don't do drugs, and I like who I am...i am a God fearing man.....I'm a believer in God who pray every blessed day , am a good christian and try to do the right things every day...I don't worry about what people think of me.....I am 5.5ft tall and i have my own house in texas i told you that already.... My eyes are brown, hair is black, I like these kinds of music: Nu-Soul, Funk, Deep- House, Jazz, country music and Baroque I usually read :Novels I like to go out to/and: clubs, restaurants, theaters, movies, parks, My favorite cuisine: Italian, Mexican I like these physical activities: Jogging, Tennis, foothball etc.... ,I have a big Family but i dont know much about my Moms family in the UK while my Dads part is very small....Unfortunatly i lost my parent sameday, sametime, same moment by a car accident, this happened many years ago, since then i have started to live my life by myself and not depending on my family, although i still miss my Mom because of the courage and advises she use to give to me about life , but i am glad i am whom i am today...This make me remember when my late parent were alive my dad used to tell me something like'''hey boy you are the determinant of your future, work hard and pray then you are on it,''' that advice led me to where i am today honey....... i was fourteen when i lost my parents, before the death of my father his relationship with his family was very bad honey, so that’s why i was unable to go to them for help after his death, i dont like the way they behave (i mean my fathers family)...... four years after i lost my parent i met my love, my wife, the woman that made me who i am today......... she came from a very rich and big family, she really tried for me honey, she is my little god..... but honey at last i lost her, it was very painful to me honey..
Since then i have sealed up my heart for any woman that i will not love any woman, but honey i later realize that life goes on, it was accidentally when i met you, it was like magic falling in love with you honey, when i discover that my heart was beating so fast whenever am thinking about you, the first day i had a chat with you, the way you talk to me, the way you addressed me that day really touch my heart, the door to my heart that i think i have already sealed, your love penetrate into the heart and right now your love has entered that door and nothing again can ever break through the door honey.... (HONEY YOU ARE MY NEW WORLD)

I have already told you few about the type of food that i like... i like london broil, a slide dish of macaroni and cheese, brunswick stew, new england style clam chowder, a good seafood salad, honey and many more food like that honey....
You have already know that i have a very beautiful and wonderful angel daughter, AMANDA, i really love her, she is always proud of me, she is very happy to have a father like me and am also happy to have a daughter like her..... i used to go out with her to resturant to eat heathy food, me and her used to visit animal sanctuaries, i like going to wildlife sanctuaries with her and she really loves animals, i like cats, dogs, lions and many animals like that hun..... whenever we are going out, i used to pick clothes for her.... thats my little angel and i know she will like you a lot honey, i know that bacause you are so sweet and luvly honey..........muah xoxoxoxoxo..
ABOUT MY NANNY
she is such a good woman, she is like mother to me and you know honey before i can leave my luvly daughter for her to take care of, i must have been so sure that she will be fine with her, AMANDA is like a daughter to her.. she is so nice and generous woman, we have been together for a very long time honey... so right now i know she will be fine honey....
ABOUT ME AND WHAT I LOVE IN WOMAN
The type of person I am interested in is a woman who can laugh, be playful and light hearted, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident(YOU HAVE ALL THE QUALITIES OF MY WOMAN HONEY, YOU ARE REALLY WONDERFUL) . I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter, I respect my words, i hate people lying, I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life... I like everyone. I have learned though that you must make sure to care for who you love.. Lastly beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I would say I have more on the inside than the outside. LOL No one is perfect including myself but I suppose if you don't put it out there and risk, you'll never know. However I am realistic and I am by far not perfect..lols!
I enjoy slow or fast dancing, walking in the woods holding, hands, candlelight dinners, travel, shopping and watching movies, and playing romantic piano for that special person. I love snuggling and sharing passionate kisses with that special person... i enjoy swimming alot, dinners watching movies cuddling with the one i love spending time with family and friends and just being with the one i love and doing whatever it is they want to do....I like flowers, desert Blue Bells from the American south west because they are so small an frail and they live in such a harsh desert area....i dont like Someone making fun of someone Else's handicap or misfortune, people who say one thing and do something entirely different, makes me angry.......A relative or a close friend passing away, a sad movie, not being able to help someone out when they really need it(THIS ARE THE THING THAT MAKE ME SAD) i really hate this kind of thing honey....... i think with this honey, you will be able to know one or two things about me........
I really like getting an email from a very beautiful and luvly woman like you honey and talking to her online like you. Seeing a couple holding hands going down the street.... this are part of things that make me happy honey...i treat everyone nicely and the way i want them to treat me.....
LIFE HERE IN RUSSIA
I really love my courtry, God bless America, am very proud to be among those who serve my courntry, i consider my self a hero... sometimes i feel bored here, sometimes i miss my daughter like am crazy... at war front here honey, its terrible here honey, sometimes when i return from work so early, i used to play with my friend here, i like foothball, i play golf here honey... and i have learned a lot here honey, i wish you are here with me hun, muah xoxoxoxo lols!
NO FESTIVE LIGHT CAN OUTSHINE THE LIGHT OF MY LOVE FOR YOU HONEY
i know loving you was not a mistake, it was a faith, it was natural honey.... You are so special to me that without you the magic would end, spring would be winter and my heart would cease to believe in love, our love is one of those eternal blessings from God. I am sure that together we will be happy forever. My love, Life gave me a blessing when I met you, it gave me your company, your friendship and your love. You are a god, you are the one who captured my heart...Everyday I thank the Lord for having put you in my way, you are someone really special, never doubt my love for you honey and you shoud always have your trust in me honey.........

THE LIGHT OF OUR LOVE WILL NEVER DOWN

WHY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH LIKE AM CRAZY

I miss you because you were the one who supported me before the
tempest, the one who motivated me when I felt I could no longer
continue, the one who always pushed me go ahead, because you are the
one who held my hand when everyone had gone, you are the one who gave me hope when i find my self hopeless, you became my new world, you became my life and my everything honey........ loving you was easy but the imposible thing is living without you, i cant go on without you honey.. a friend of mine used to say something like (oh man, never forget who was always there when nobody was there for you)

I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT YOU WERE THERE WHEN NO BODY WAS....

I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS THERE FOR ME HONEY..

with this little story honey, i know you will get to know few things about me honey, am so glad to share my life with you honey......

LOTS OF LOVE

SIGN............ RICHARD OLIVER JD
#290983 by Bryon Williams Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:43 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post messages, emails sent to you. Also any email addresses and phone numbers.

A link does not warn potential victims because it is not searchable.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#301185 by Agrl2nv Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:49 pm
Hi, I am very new here!
My mother just sent me a picture of this guy and said "Look who I'm talking to!" I immediately knew it was a complete fake and catfish. But I didn't see the name he is using on this current account here so I thought I would update you guys. The name on the Profile he is using to catfish her is Jordan Richard and supposedly he is from Dallas. Here is the link to the account on facebook.

Thanks,

Removed Facebook link due to pictures of innocent children who did not post the photo's on social media. (BW)
#301186 by Bryon Williams Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:07 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

You can post the emails/messages sent your mother minus her personal information. You can also post his pictures marked as stolen. Either blot out children faces or do post any pictures with children.

The scammer was attempting to scam your mother. There is a difference between being scammed and the Dear Dr's term of being catfished.

This scammer wanted to steal money or have her receive stolen money/packages. Then forward the money/packages to him or an accomplice.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#304314 by aharms01 Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:49 pm
I was contacted by this gentleman through fb but he goes by the name of Richard Mike. Shortly after accepting his friend request we began texting and within days he began asking for phone cards, then a phone, then money to help his daughter who was in the hospital. He sent me the same picture of him and his daughter that he had sent to others. Luckily I was wary of scams and told him that I couldn't send him anything but would check into the cell phones for soldiers program all I needed was his information, needless to say I never received it and his fb page was closed down but now he has at least 2 active. I caught him in a lie and called him on it and haven't heard from him in 2 months. No matter how good looking and nice someone appears, if you don't know them, NEVER send them money!!! I have reported his fb pages to fb as scams though I doubt it will do any good, he obviously goes by multiple names!