Information on romance scams and scammers.
#226001 by Bryon Williams Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:22 pm
reply-to: Fred Robert [email protected]

Hi,I'm Fred Robert from Texas.I saw your profile on facebook,I will like us to be friends.I'm a 9 years widower with one daughter who lives on her own, Life is too lonely to live without having someone to talk with, i will tell you more about myself when i hear back from you. God bless you.Fred

reply-to: Fred Robert [email protected]
Hello Xxxxx,Hope your day is going good?Am delighted to hear back from you and thank you for your urgent respond to my message.I decided to write direct to your private email because facebook is a public social network. I got to find you on facebook when Facebook suggested you to me that I should add you as people I might know! That was how I found you and I decide to send you the previous brief message to see if we can share a lots in common.I want us to know each other much better. I think this is the time to tell you more about myself.I am 57 years old.Am an Architect for more than 23 years now. Am the only child of my Parents and both parents has gone..my Mom is from Durango, Mexico where i was Born and Raised up...my Dad is a Native American...i came to Austin, TX. 28 years ago after mom died...my Dad died when i was in high school.I married 26 years ago and we had one daughter kid.i have dated once since my wife died..But honestly speaking it has been hell for me so I decided not to date till now. My ex girl treated me so bad.I will tell you about that someday..I live now with my lovely pet Dogs.sometimes i do feel lonely despite that my Job keeps me away from too much thinking...I earn good for a living for about 23 years now...I’m very trust worthy, honest, caring man with a big heart and have a great since of humor....my soul mate is somewhere so i find her someday am a very easy going person, and what I hate most is lies, fight, cheat and drunk. I’m also friendly, courteous, affectionate, respectful, Nice, Caring, Loving, Passionate, Romantic and most of all a gentle man easily going with a good heart. I believe in being open and honest, loving your family, being a REAL friend, treating others with respect, being committed to the ones you love regardless of their actions, showing affection, doing the little things that show you care, listening before deciding, and of course true love. I love children and spending time teaching and monitoring them. In a "social" setting, I am somewhat quite and a little shy in the beginning, but I open up more and more as trust and bonds are formed. I love playing golf, and all outdoor activities, almost any sport, hiking, biking, etc. But I also like staying at home watching movies and cooking dinner. Family comes before any activity. I am not arrogant nor do I think I am "better" than anyone else. I enjoy treating a Woman in a way so she feels like a Queen. Am looking for a nice, caring romantic and honest woman to spend time with and get to know, friends at first.... maybe more later. Looks are definitely not everything, but some physical attraction has to exist for a relationship to begin. But, just as important I do believe people become more attractive or less attractive as you get to know them... PERSONALITY is important too!! I want to have that special something deep inside that can't be described in words. You can only know what it is by experiencing it. That mutual connection between two people that is just there naturally. I would like to know more about you... this is just for now.i will write you more later.....keep smiling..
Your Friend,
Fred.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement