Information on romance scams and scammers.
#226244 by AlanJones Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:38 pm
Romance scammer who writes to random people claiming to have previously been in contact with them

This is Barry, I sent you a mail some days back... Please don't reply to my other email because it has been hacked by an unknown person. So I was compelled to close it and create this one.
Kindly reply me so we can talk more.
Cheers

Barry

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#226319 by AlanJones Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:44 pm
Oh why dear, I'm Barry, you gave me your email off a dating site some months back. But couldn't contact you on time cuz I have been very busy and more so I had misplaced the diary I copied your email into.
I mean no harm please.
Attached is a photograph of me so you know I'm not a bad person please.

Sent from my BLU Smartphone Device

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#226439 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:08 am
I think that would be fishmeetfish.com. I don't recollect the exact profile name I used but I think it might be goodman0000

Hmm, well you if you say so. Sorry for bordering you okay.