Information on romance scams and scammers.
#229557 by Ginger Lee Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:58 pm
Deleted profile on metrodate:
gmorgan2

Initial contact:
Hello, how are you doing today, I like your profile photo, hope we can be friends and know each other better, let's communicate more if you want. thanks.i am not always on here but w talk through email,here is mine [email protected] tp hear from you.

Email:

hi dear,thanks for writing me.how are you doing?first of all,distance, is no barrier to a trusting,dedicated and honest relationship.all we have to do is to get along and nature will always have a way of bringing us together in a short while.patient they say,is not foolishness.i will like to see some of your picture then i send mine.hope to hear from you soon.hugs

Hi, nice to meet you, you seem like a nice and simple woman, I absolutely would like to know more about you, I'm of British descent, I'm divorced. What is your height? do you have pictures that I can see? How long have you been single? how old are you? you're here for a serious relationship? My kid is a teenager, but I live alone. Tell me more about you.
I will send you my pictures in my next e-mail,

wow,what a nice picture you got.you so beautiful and mind blowing.you talked about kisses,kisses and all is what we are going to do till the end of time ok.
It is a pleasure to speak with you, you talk like a woman with a humble beginning and I really like it.I think we have much to learn about us, my child is studying in England,( girl 14) I do much with my free time I'm 52 years old, brown eyes, 175 cm tall, dark-haired, 68 kg, I am an haulage expert, you did not tell me some of your physical description?
Thanks for your photos, you are very pretty and nice, I would send mine now.
I am here for a serious relationship and find true love, I am ready to find a sincere woman interested in a romantic relationship, that would be my soul mate. I want to find my soul mate, someone I can call my wife, hope you are romantic and can be more than friends, I want us to communicate more, What do you like in a man? you have traveled outside of US before? What are your hobbies?
Talk more later. hugs
kiss.

Hi my dear xxx, Gilbert will never think that way. I live in California and you said you stay where?
I have been going through lots of pressure
since the doctor called me yesterday, My daughter
was very sick and was admitted in Hospital
due to severe ulcer and complicated stomach
bug, so I have to be with them in England and
act according to the Doctor's instructions, I
can not just neglect them. I didnt want to disturb you with it but i thought again that you are part of me and i should let you know.
By tomorrow I would try to arrange my things
for my flight to England, If I am back may be before next weekend because of my job too,
I may spend more than 5 days with
you, because if I see you I wouldn't want to
leave you, And I don't want my daughter to die
because the Doctor said my attention is
required urgently. I've been thinking of you
my dear, and you said I should meet you
before I go?, I just don't know what to do,
Because you are also important to me, I know
we don't know much about each other, but I
don't want you to have my divided attention,
what I want is for us to spend so much time
together after I leave England, I would try
my best to be me and build that trust, just
naturally as I am because I am a man and
would try to take good care of you upon my
return.
Thanks my dear.

you are a very sweet lady I have
observed that in you, And I truly want to
give my heart to you cause I have seen your
dedication and affection. I really do like
you.I really want to be there with her and
ensure everything is properly in place for
almost a year she haven't seen me.
I would need your direct mobile phone number.
I would also like to know the nearest
airport to you, and I
want to know the particular date you will be
free, You can pick me up in the airport at
your city when I arrive back. Once am done with my job here,
i will want to live the rest of my life with you but that will be on my return.
kisses to heart. I am preparing for my flight for tomorrow.

Hi dear, sorry for my late in response, I have been trying to call you, The Pay-phone network here is bad due to weather, it is rainy here, After all my job here my Euro-card was credited with my profit, I took a bus to Johannesburg so I pay for my flight at the airport i spent about 3 hours on the road, On getting here to the airport I wanted to use my Euro debit card to withdraw some money and pay, but the machine refused it, I went to the accounts section, but they said my card can not be accessed here in South Africa, only in Europe and some other countries like canada and the US due to the fact that it is only applicable in this countries and their facility here is poor, I just went to look for an internet here to send you this email. My flight fee is 2,750 usd to US, But I had just 1,950 usd left with me, What I need now is 800 usd, I already concluded, but I need to come over there tomorrow. You will have to borrow me 800 usd dear. If possible I can pick it up from the airport here today, when I get to US Int'l Airport I would use my Euro-card to withdraw money and pay you back the loan. I am here at the airport in Johannesburg waiting.
miss you dear.

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#229561 by Grunt Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:47 pm
email address leads to a profile on tagged

Gilbert M
Last Active: 4 days ago
Tagline: love and honesty
Relationship Status: Divorced
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

#229892 by Ginger Lee Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:17 pm
Baby,I am still here waiting and more frusted, if you can call, please do. I am loosing patience here baby, I was even wondering if I had taking my daughter along with me,how it would had been, thanks for that honey. Please call or just assist me with the money so I can re schedule my flight to get to you. I am really fustrated here baby please. I am already spending the one on me because I have to feed. If I had known, I would have made neccessary arrangement, I thought I could use my card here. I have gone to re lodge in a very cheap hotel here so I can get myself. I will give you back the money immediately I land at the airport, when I use the card, please wait for me there because I do not want to be stranded there also.I also find it difficult to use the internet here. Waiting for your urgent response dear. I can't wait to see you.

Baby I have been waiting for your mail, I have been to the airport to find out how you can send me the balance here and they said its through moneygram and I should go and get the balance from whoever is bring it and come back to the payment section, because that is the most way people do collect money from the airport and within the cities here in South Africa, I was spoken to politely initailly but later on I was getting insulted dear because of my much questions. I am back at the hotel room,where I lodged closed to the airport, am almost catching fever here and dipping hands in the one I have here, I really. Do not want to spend extra days because it will be a night mare for me dear.

Dear, I meant I was insulted by some officials when I was trying to get information on how you could assist me not that I was talking to you, offcourse you have the right to ask me questions my dear and I do not want you to take it the other way.Offcourse I want to be with you my dear. I have been at the airport since for your reply and I met some people arround and they told me moneygram is a slower means and that I should tell you to send through western union and you know I do not have any document here but a name was given to me as you can send it to and you can't send it to an account or the airline bank accountbecause is not allowed here, I thought of the idea also but South Africa is a different way of life here. The name is ..Nomaxabiso Precious Nojozi which you can send it to and the person is here with me also but he will leave soon. I am sorry to bother you this way my love, I accept its my fault, the most important thing is you and me and my urgent arrival in your state baby. Waiting dear.

Hello dear i really do understand you and i am really trying hard to make things work out here, i will get back to you, i am talking to an official here who is having a listening ear, still at the airport though and i am really sorry to bother you as well. Dear you really want me to stay here for a while and suffer my carelessness? You should not do that to me at this point, my mind is on you dear. My left cash will soon run down and i will have to leave the hotel i lodged and i will be more confused after then. I will tell you of how for i have gone.

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.