Information on romance scams and scammers.
#229573 by Grunt Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:18 pm
http://www.christiandatingforfree.com
christchild70
looking for my soulmate
Gender Male
Country United States
City Amsterdam
State New York
Age 49
Ethnicity Caucasian
Denomination Evangelical
Looking For A Long Term Relationship
Profession confidential
Willing to relocate? Possibly, who knows
Marital Status Widowed
Do you have children? Yes
Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Education Level Masters/Post Grad

About Me
I'm a kind of a person who is approachable, sweet, loves listening to music, easy to get along with, loving, caring, goal oriented. I'm optimistic and capable to talk and communicate to all types of person 'coz I love to deal different people with different personalities, culture and aspects of life.I would like to meet a decent, honest and kind-hearted woman; who is attentive and caring. I do not care about age, because age is only a number. I'm looking for a nice woman, sincere, and serious. A woman who's also looking for a long term and serious relationship. Someone that has a good sense of humor, someone who could make me smile and happy all the time. Someone who's always there for and be supportive me in everything.

Last edited by Grunt on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#229575 by Grunt Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:22 pm
Good morning dear, how was your night? I hope you slept well....life must move on. I am stationed in new york but presently in afghanistan for a peace keeping mission. I am a good christian and also a minister of God in the military chapel. My son name is patrick and I am a sgt. I will like us to be of good friend and let see how it goes.
Sent from US Army Base® wireless handheld from Kabul Afghanistan.

Received from 879072265-1416848407-cardhu_decombobula ... b1.c7.bise7.blackberry
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014

Last edited by Grunt on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.