Information on romance scams and scammers.
#229653 by Ginger Lee Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:31 pm
This scammer started with a facebook profile (which has been deleted)

Hi honey. how are you doing? I live in the united states, that is where i grew up and my country. I am 53 years old, I have one daughter and i love her so much. i have been married for the past 14 years, and 4 years back my wife and i had a divorced, I work as a Civil engineer, and because of my job. i travel to many states and country. And i have come to think of it that i will want to settle down with a woman i call my wife, That is how i meant you on the skype God brought you to me, and i am so happy for that. And i am so happy that you love me honey. And when my daughter claire comes back from school, i will tell her that i have found a woman i want to settle down with and she is gonna love it...
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Louis martins

Oh hi honey,I am here,Sorry was having a problem with my Account so was unable to login,Okay add me to my yahoo chat lets chat Okay since i cant get online on Facebook anymore Okay..Love you..

No,Thats the problem what i mean,I said my account just turn off without receiving any message from anyone,I was about looking for a way to get you back to list,Why should I Block you?Did you Offend me in any ways? Of course nop,We have been talking and smiling and laughing and so why should I block ya,This is suck,I didn't blocked you and i will never Blocked you so i cant do such thing Okay,Just add me lets talk about all this,This aint cant give us any misunderstanding Okay,Just add me up now,Here again on [email protected] Okay...Understand what i mean here that i didn't Blocked you and i am not the one faulty here,Things happen to be this way because my account turns out to not messaging not anyone..

Thank you for the questions and the email,Well I love your questions and i am giving you all the feedback you needed to know right.
<1>I don't smoke..
<2>Yes i love pest and i have cat and dog..
<3>I don't drink Often and i only based on social drinker and i love playing with my wife and daughter..
Well This is my first time dating on line so lets FIND YOU !
I am a mature,passionate, proactive person with a zest for life and one who enjoys it to the fullest.
I am a fun person with a great personality, financially secure. Professional,confident,dynamic and successful but still a playful and considerate person with a great appreciation for life and all it has to offer. I need a partner who is caring and one who will enrich and enhance my life. I love to Travel: Sun, Sea and Sand but it is most exciting when you have a great partner to share these things together.A partner who shares all their ideas and goals in life and hopefully these are similar to mine. Our personalities and temperaments should be similar. I have a very even temperament and I would like my companion to have the same. Our hobbies should be similar so we can share our great times together. I have learned there are really some fantastic people out there but sometimes we don't realize it at the time and we let them pass us by.I have till now recently always worked hard and I was most passionate about my profession, civil engineer an independent contractor,which took all my time and effort and cut my social life. Now, I have the time to share great times and moments with the right person.Meeting your true soulmate can be one of life's greatest accomplishments. Iam charming,good looking, enthusiastic person. I get along well with others and I know how to have a great time and I always make sure that my partner has a great time.i am here for contract due to the nature of my job it take me to so many country for work. i want you to know that age and distance is not a barrier to any relationship if there through love and understand i am willing to relocate to meet the woman of my life anywhere i found her and if she wish me so,i have daughter that live with me she is 15yrs old, i do travel with her anywhere hard contract, i am looking for the love of my life , you have all that a man need in a woman..Hope to read from you soon dear...
Have a sweet and nice day with you..
Sweet kisses.
louis

^Used to create facebook profile

^These are the pics he emails

vatechmoris25:Have here again on [email protected]

^Scammer's other email address [email protected]

vatechmoris25:I no how you mean if you dont trust me now and i want you to now that i dont want you to trust me because i cant just force you to trust me but with Time will trust me and this Mark we are talking about here is a Major and he do things in his own way so if you dont trust me trust him because his also my child good friend

vatechmoris25:We know each other from a way back and then he work as a Military man and his the leader..

vatechmoris25:So what you mean here is you dont trust me and you dont want to add him up and talk to him?Is not a player and he dont easily takes such job like this but he is doing this for me because whatever concerns me concerns him

vatechmoris25:He is a man of Integrity same way i am and his very Sincere

vatechmoris25:Okay then...he will sure work on it Okay,But i think is better you chat with him now mail dear...Just IM him so he can accept your request so you both can talk better in this...Ok

vatechmoris25:I think by this time of the day he might be online so add him up now since the Garret is also online now with you he will no what to do have him in place

vatechmoris25:Ok just being cincern if you send him in invitation to chat just same way we chat here is better

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement