Information on romance scams and scammers.
#29982 by The Enchantress Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:34 am
Anita Bond

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Anny Bond

User name used anitacharm

Claims 27 or 28 years old, dob 5th March 1983, living in Beltsville, Prince George's County, Maryland, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.218.225.133 = Accra, Ghana

Messages;

faithful and honest girl

am cool and gentle lady who looks forward to meeting a gentle and loving man who understands love and can take good care of me..a man who always tell s the truth

Mails;

sure my dear am here...also sorry for the delay too
well my pc got a bit problem so had to fix it brfore i can be online..
hope to hear from you so we can get to know the best times to meet eachother online so we can get to know more about eachother..hope to hear from you soon..
Anny

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#30086 by The Enchantress Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:00 pm
My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.

I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special Man?

I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.

I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each other's well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much.

Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who posesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart.

He should enjoy good humor, love to laugh, and be a hopeless romantic.So that would make him a God-loving romantic guy......and God will approve.lol. My ideal partner must love to take long walks...holding hands....when I am not giving him a "walk for his money"....His yes must be yes, and his no, no.

If you enjoy a good book, walks , watch what you put into your "temple"....just love praising God, can dance even a little.....

But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working...we have alot to talk about but this paper wont allow all..hope to chat with you soon..have a nice day..hoping to hear from you soon.....Anny

#30097 by The Enchantress Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:31 pm
xxxxx..Happy to hear from you once again my dear..Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed.

To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.
Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some helpLove makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.

Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.

You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.

For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot,they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient.

Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud...... It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth.

It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.......

relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. ..HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON MY DEAR..BUT CAN WE FIX A TIME AND MEET TO CHAT??I THINK THAT WILL BE APPROPRIATE..WHAT DO YOU THINK??

Anny

#30105 by The Enchantress Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:31 pm
HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU ONCE AGAIN MY DEAR xxxxx..WELL ALL AM HOPING AND DREAMING IS TO MEET THE RIGHT MAN IRRESPECTIVE OF THE COUNTRY ONLY IF ITS LOVE THAT HE FEELS FOR ME AND GET MARRIED TO HIM..GET KIDDS AND LIVE MY LIFE AS I WANT..am hoping to visit u oneday in (your country)..hope to hear from u soon with the pix u promised as well a bit brief from ur past life..take care my dear
Anny

#30118 by Mavro Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 pm
Those photos, isn't that Raven Riley again?

#30120 by Mavro Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:24 pm
Thought so. I wonder if she knows how popular she is with the boys in Ghana.

#30151 by The Enchantress Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:16 am
Mails from this scammer continue - requesting chat sessions;

hi there babe..do u have yahoo id or something that we can chat on right now??am waiting let me know now...xxxxxxx

#66377 by john mcgilton Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:31 pm
she is curantly scaming me under name 233-248-186495 phone number of scammer

same photos with new ones name besta ocran on phillipin dating site !
#66488 by Katharina Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:14 pm
Welcome John!
Fortunately, it's not that easy to scam you! :)

Your report will be valuable for other gentlemen this criminal is trying to scam. Could you please post the email address and account details of the dating site the scammer is currently using? The more information we have got, the easier it is for others to find your post.

By the way, the person you are in contact with is not a girl. It is a young man in an internet café somewhere in West Africa who stole those pictures from the internet.
#124429 by EvaB Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:59 pm
This person is now using the name nealjeffter on yahoo and a dating site. Everything posted on this site is what he wrote to me, despite the fact that I didn't even ask any of that. He is claiming to be on his last deployment to Kabul and looking to retire from the military soon. I admit that what he was saying sounded suspicious to me because guys just don't talk like that, so I Google one of his phrases and found this website.
#124464 by Bubbles Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:43 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners EvaB We are pleased you found our site and didn't lose anything to this scammer. That is the very reason we exist.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#160647 by Petesplace4u Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:03 pm
She is also trying to scam me under 233245043612 from Accra/Tema, Ghana, using Raven Riley's photos. She used a website for Asian Women claiming to be in Repulse Bay, Hong Kong, claiming to be Spanish, Malaysian, African, born in Madrid, Spain and now 34 years old. Aslo sent me a Ghanaian Election ID with Ravens pic on it. Her mother she claims is alive and has relatives there a half brother & his wife.

john mcgilton wrote:she is curantly scaming me under name 233-248-186495 phone number of scammer

same photos with new ones name besta ocran on phillipin dating site !
#166744 by Grunt Fri May 24, 2013 9:16 am
winpearl
here for right man only
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Antiques.
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

I am Pearl by name, so how are you doing i am here for long term relationship with love and understanding from a serious man that know what he really want in a lady and i am one man lady so i need who i can trust with my love and who is ready to love me back in return, i am not a cam girl and and am not looking for cam guy also, i am real and looking for the real man on this site. i need someone who is not scare to trust or love, i need man who is not afraid to try new things. well i will like to know more about you so if you will like to do the same then you can write me direct on pearl.luis @ yahoo . com
Pearl
#428106 by Allyuk Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:54 pm
She now is on adam4adam as devan sears as a gay man this is what he said

I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) as a Computer Technician and currently on assignment in US Peacekeeping Division in Kabul Afghanistan. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military’s

Even after I confronted him/her still tryed to play me along with this

relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn't likely to grow, and become something that you desire.