Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#275859 by malu53 Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:21 am
same pic as in previous post
profile from June 22 2015

Fabien Fleury
worked at Atkins
education: Grant MacEwan University- International Edmonton, Alberta
lives in SW1E 6AT, United Kingdom

Lot of you maybe tired of your day to day looses in your trade and you don't know what to do about it because you must have been frustrated,this is because you lack the strategies you need,kindly contact me via email ([email protected]) and via Skype (greendee99).
#275860 by malu53 Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:26 am
begroup.co/Fabien-Fleury/109850788494597356255

Fabien Fleury
Who is Fabien Fleury?

A great dad
I am a very outgoing and fun loving man, with a passionate and generous heart. I try to find the lesson in every situation

About Fabien Fleury
E-Mail [email protected]
Phone 109850788494597356255 :shock: <<<bizarre number
School Grant MacEwan University- International Edmonton, Alberta
Address SW1E 6AT, United Kingdom
#275887 by malu53 Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:11 pm
Leon Pikor's pic again on ar

donato
Male / Single
58 - / Germany
Current Location Frankfurt/ Germany
Last Login 21/11/2015 23:47

About Me
Hello dear, thank you very much for responding to my mail and for giving me your email address, i want to tell you about myself and i also like to Learn about yourself too, I was born in England in the year April (age 58),. When my parents Where working there, i am a person that love to be loved, growing up in the England was fun, my childhood was full of life lasting memories That prepared me to greatness today. I first got married in 2007 and our marriage was very successful Until the day i lost my wife and dad on a car accident, i am a kind of man That appreciate a lovely and caring woman as my wife, a woman That will love and care for me, a woman That will never cheat on me no matter what, and i will never do any thing to hurt That woman, I have a daughter, she is 9 years old, she is the only child I have and her mother died in May years ago alongside my father on a car accident, i want to love again, Please i want to make you eat into my life, distance is not a barrier That will hinder our love. I lift England 5 years ago, That was my lost Shortly after, i now live in United State, Ohio, Dublin with my little girl Eva

this script was also used here
viewtopic.php?p=275854#p275854
same scammer contacted me twice the same day on the same social site :laugh-s:

Looking For
i am look for a good relationship that we grow old

Appearance
Eye Color Black
Body Type Full Figured :laugh-s:
Height(cm) 146
Weight(kg) 43
:=)
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Sales / Marketing
Profession businessman
Annual Income 0$-30.000$ :lol:
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Romance / Dating
Interests love and care
Education Master

how are you doing today
nice meeting you, can we communicate outside this platform

with the same pic here
http://okcupid.pissedconsumer.com/repor ... 96549.html
#298931 by steffdrd Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:21 am
PS

Also, I saw there are several other AKA's on another scammer warning site as well. If not allowed to share that link my apologies in advance. Just noticed that there were even pics of this same person with actual pictures of him as what we would call in our country as African American but, it looks to be that he is Nigerian. Just thought other pics or 411 about this person might help someone to track them down if they happen to need it for any investigations.

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 61#p489261

I did not write this person but, did warn the mutual friend that we had on FB because if he was sending me a friend request most likely he is sending them to his family members as well.

Thank you again for a site like this. It feels so much better knowing that something that looks too good to be true and having that gut feeling about having a place like this to remind you to listen to it.
#298935 by steffdrd Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:34 am
Thank you to everyone that posts here and helps look out for girls that could easily fall for jerks like this. I am adding a new AKA profile from Facebook that I got today 6/23/16 Using the name Reji Kute. Sort of a Middle-Eastern/Indian name and white guy profile pic and oh the bouquet of flowers and friends hidden are usually clues that something is up.

Anyways here is the profile page link. Thank you again for sharing your pics so that I could find this site via Google Reverse Image. Which today I found out you can right-click and search Google Image when you open up a pic on Facebook :) Total time saver.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012566981371

I tried to upload the pic but, for some reason it would not let me do it.
#298960 by malu53 Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:57 am
[email protected] is the email address he scammer uses on FB
Reji Kute
Boss Miner at Engineering Contracting Company LLC
Studied at University of Oxford
Went to Oxford High School (Michigan)
Widowed
Reji Kute updated his cover photo.
15 hrs ago :lol:

About Reji
My name is reji kute, widower,I enjoy my work a lot, it keeps me busy all the time I joined facebook recently to find a caring and honest woman that I can love with all my heart and she will love me the same way,