Information on romance scams and scammers.
#230390 by Grunt Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:30 pm
http://meetup2.com/viewmembercont/index/23835
gallianbed
44 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: New york
Marital status: Divorced
Children: Yes, they live away from home
Want children: Undecided
Interests: Dancing, Singing, Camping, Sports, Reading
Education: Graduate degree

About gallianbed
I have 2 kids, boys ages are 16,14, I am divorced two years ago so presently am single, like good music and I could listen to anything. Also, I can keep a good conversation and I have a very good sense of humor.A very honest and simple person with an easy lifestyle. I take everyday as it comes and do my best to fulfill everyday I spend. I am brown eyes 5"11 ft tall, muscular build and Fair in complexion that is about me.

I'm Gallian,I was introduced into this site by a friend hoping to find and lovely and responsible woman here for serious relationship, reading your profile i got so interested after seeing your photo and want to know more about you if you don't mind. All I want is a loving caring and honest woman with a great sense of humor. Nobody is perfect so,I do not expect to meet a 100% perfect woman, but I hope to love her perfectly. I have no problem,with race, age or religion as I myself am a very free-spirited person who respects other people's interests and belief. I would love to chat with you.I must Confess that in your Picture you were looking like a real Combination of a Paragon of Beauty Queen,Pardon my Language.I'm not always online here because this application is making my computer slow so i would like you to send me a message to my email g[email protected] Gallian
Advertisement