Information on romance scams and scammers.
#231807 by Calvin Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:10 pm
Not sure if these images are the same person pictured above but they are being sent by the same scammer to the same victim as the same person.

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#231838 by AlanJones Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:39 am
Hello honey,
Thanks so much for the response but I want you to know that I cant access my bank account from here ..You just have it sent to that name directly to the account that is just the best my love or you can send it through western union on my name
Name-Steven Mason
Location-Accra Ghana
Address-023 Mile 7 road
I could pick it up my self..
Thanks so much and hope to get the MTCN number asap honey
steven

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#231963 by Bryon Williams Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:23 pm
Hello honey,
How are you doing today? Honey its not going well yet and i sent you an email be waiting to hear from you ....My love should i give you a bank account of an associate which you can deposit the money in it that will be much faster and get me home asap
love you baby
steven

Hello Love,
Thanks so much for the support when am home i will always treat you like a queen and never let you down here is the account you should make the deposit early tomorrow in other for me to be home for Christmas and new year with you my love..
Name: Miller Quagua
Account Number: 5629076xxx
Routing Number: 065000xxx
Bank Name: Capital One Bank
Address: 3105 Louisiana Ave, Lafayette, LA 70501/
Hope to hear from you soon
steven

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#231998 by mariko Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:24 am
Fake IOU document from this scammer.

Thanks so much for your lovely response and i really appreciate you for helping me out of this mess,Here is the account of one of the Customs here so he could receive and confirm asap but i will be needing the confirmation slip from you in other to make them see the money is on the way because it might take sometime and the IOU is been attached has you asked thanks

ACCOUNT NAME : (removed) .ACCOUNT NUMBER : (removed) SWIFT CODE : UBGHGHAC BANK NAME : UNIBANK GHANA. BANK BRANCH ADDRESS : ACCRA MAIN