Information on romance scams and scammers.
#231220 by Grunt Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:56 am
FMF
LookingGood115
Am looking for lovely, caring and trustworthy woman
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Dating
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Self Employed
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
dancing
dining out
movies
nightclubs
playing sports
political interests
videos
watching sports
wine tasting

About Me
I would like to get into a long term relationship. I value the continuity and stability of being with the same person. I am looking for someone who is honest (I consider that the most necessary virtue), responsible, intellectual, independent, and has legs to die for. Ideally, you love to take driving vacations, and have the time to do so. I don't camp out. Roughing it is having to stay at an old Holiday Inn, which is sometimes necessary to get where I want to go. A taste for lobsters and properly grilled prime steaks would help. If you are a good cook...WOWSERS! I don't mind cooking, and am told I'm very good at it. But, it would be nice to have someone else prepare a meal once in a while. Cooking together is especially fun. I like most any menu, except raw fish. I consider mexican "food" in the same category as rap "music"

My Perfect First Date
It would be especially rewarding to meet someone who enjoys having their picture taken. A girl who knows how to look and dress sexy and with style, and delights in doing so is a real turn-on! Like they say, it's always wonderful to be with someone who makes you feel proud to be in their company.

Image <--- stolen from Texas lawyer David Robert Brewer
http://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template.cfm ... tID=203948

baby i love the way you smile can i make you smile

my name is Adam marquis...
i will give you my number to call and text me anytime you like ,you will send your number too me ok ok [956-887-0896]
[/quote]
Advertisement