Information on romance scams and scammers.
#231720 by Grunt Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:36 pm
zorpia
bill
47, Lagos, Nigeria
Last seen 8 hours ago
Like Message Add Friend Or
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑50, in Malaysia.

hello
how are you doing hope you all okay in good health ? my name is Bill Thomson from UK can we be friends ? hoping to hear from you .
Bill Thomson

am very much happy reading your mail all is well noted and understood .
indeed my dear i am single never marry i come across your profile it looks so nice and honest to me that is why i stop to ask if am free to come into your life as your life partner i promise to you that am ready to marry you and spend the rest of my life together with you over there i promise you that am going to love you and love you care for you and your family i will respect you till the end of my life .
am working as engineer am now on contract since this year with shell oil company in Africa now my contract is about to end this month my plan now is to move from here direct to your country to meet with you and marry you as i said because am getting old day by day also am not happy to be alone .
why i come to you is because you have all that i want form women however i will like you to call me after reading my mail because i love to hear your sweet voice this is my number +234-70-82371977 (Nigerian cell)add me [email protected]
waiting to hear from you.
from Bill Thomson
already scamlisted here
http://scamdigger.com/2014/12/bill-thom ... yahoo-com/
Advertisement

#247924 by malu53 Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:45 pm
contacted me now :lol:
still from Nigeria

but
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑50, in Taiwan. this time :lol:

hello
how are you doing hope you all okay in good health ? my name is Bill Thomson from UK can we be friends ? hoping to hear from you .
Bill Thomson
hello ,

how are you doing together with your family and work hope you all okay in good health ? am very much happy reading your mail all is well noted and understood .

indeed my dear i am single never marry i come across your profile it looks so nice and honest to me that is why i stop to ask if am free to come into your life as your life partner i promise to you that am ready to marry you and spend the rest of my life together with you over there i promise you that am going to love you and love you care for you and your family i will respect you till the end of my life .

am working as engineer am now on contract since this year with shell oil company in Africa now my contract is about to end this month my plan now is to move from here direct to your country to meet with you and marry you as i said because am getting old day by day also am not happy to be alone .

why i come to you is because you have all that i want form women however i will like you to call me after reading my mail because i love to hear your sweet voice this is my number +234-7082371977 add me [email protected] my Skype is bill.thomson18
waiting to hear from you.
from Bill Thomson
21 hrs ago
#253878 by rococo Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:36 pm
http://romlove.com/user/34148
billthomson233_34148
User status: Online
Name: BILL THOMSON
Type:single Children:without children
Looking for a: woman Age:40-50
Relations:Relationship
Description: honest

Hello How are you doing hope you all okay in good health my name is Bill Thomson from UK can we be friends ? Hoping to hear from you ([email protected])
From Bill Thomson
http://romlove.com/sites/default/files/ ... k=IJnv3G9T
pic as above >> Tony Adams