Information on romance scams and scammers.
#232301 by Grunt Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:15 am
http://us1.badoo.com/01314031949/
Daniel, 50
Miami, FL
I'm here to date with a girl, older than 44

Personal info
Relationship status: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm open minded
Appearance: 5' 6'' (168cm), 106lbs (48kg), average body and brown eyes
Living: By myself
Children: Already have
Education: Advanced degree
Languages: English (average), Italian (average)
Work: I have a high income

pictures stolen form this innocent Australian
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/anthony-gi ... =pub-pbmap

Daniel — 27.12.14
Hello how are you doing
Daniel — 02:51 AM
[email protected]
Daniel — 02:51 AM
i will be waiting for your email
Last edited by Grunt on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#232302 by Grunt Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:26 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2014/12/28
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood) :=)
Opened on 41-66-236-66-dedicated.4u.com.gh (41.66.236.66:51574)

Hello xxx,
it was nice hearing from you. Here is a little about me.

Well here is a little about myself and as you already know, my name is Daniel and I was born a half Italian and half American. I am the only child of my parents but its unfortunate both my parents are no more. I joined the Military the age of 27.

I am a very honest, Loving and caring person and love kids and animals allot, I love to eat out but also love to cook and eat in nice bottle of wine and cuddle up on the sofa together n watch a good movie and I love the outdoors come rain or shine love walking in the rain and doing silly things lol I like to go fishing, riding. Walking by the sea and driving, love to travel, love the sun also love photography, I have a wonderful child who I adore so much I am strictly a 1 woman man.

I don't play games as I would hate it to be done to me ( which it has been and it hurts deeply) id be the happiest if I had a woman I could care for n love totally if she’s happy then I am that’s my main concern it’s also nice to have your own space to do things on our own whether is just curling up with a good book or just chilling out for a while listening to some music, I like all kinds of music but not into rap lol!

I like to look good at all times but I am not into the mirror 24/7 if you look good you feel good n it shows you take pride in yourself, I can adapt to most situations and I can bring myself to nearly all levels of communication, love meeting people n talking and no matter what age or raciest respect my elders and I expect to have it returned, I treat all people the same I have no distinctions.

About my marital status was once married some years ago and I have a son 12 years of age, I love him very much and he is all I have now, my relationship with my ex-wife was very comfortable and things were moving on for us until she finally decided to have an affair behind my back. I was really hurt by the way my ex attitude was and never thought she could do anything like that.

I did loosed total affection for women until recently when I sat down and realized that I was wrong about my decision and that I had to move on with my Life. I am willing to have a happy life again and I am looking for a nice and caring woman, who is responsible, loving, honest and is willing to be my soul mate as well as someone i can call my own, I need someone who is ready to commit I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.

I am currently stationed in Damascus , the capital of Syria. :oh-joy:

I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Syria and I have already spent 6 months here in Syria . I was married only once. I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with. I will be home soon. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too.

I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. Everything is monitored but we can talk at yahoo and send email if only you will be fine with that .Hope this finds you well can't wait to hear from you back

Image <--- stolen from Sgt Timothy Hoke

Received: by 76.13.27.35 :(
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 11:23:54 +0000 (UTC)

also documented here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=54110
#280517 by Grunt Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:04 pm
wayn.com
John Hoke
currently in New York, New York, United States

I'm a down to earth, easygoing, sensitive yet strong man who's Adventurous, Articulate, Athletic, Attractive and very Affectionate - intellectually curious about people, places and ideas. I have many diversified interests. My smile and positive personality come through when you meet me. When you know me, you find warmth, support, fun, caring and love. Extremely Romantic and giving and desire the same in the woman I am searching leisure time I enjoy Dancing, Dining Out, Beaches, Movies, Music, Reading, Wine Tasting, Theater, Traveling, Cooking, Health/Fitness... I am very active and do exercise a lot to keep my body strong and healthy. Also very sportive and enjoy games like Tennis, Baseball, Hockey, Volley Ball, Swimming etc..

how are you doing today pretty woman.My name is John Hoke and am from United States,am a widow with one son and he is 11 years old.am here Seeking for a honest and caring woman to love and spend the rest of my life with,Do you have access to Skype,so you can add me on john.hoke5 or you can email me on my personal email address on [email protected]
can i have your Skype,name or your email address too,Kindly take very good care of yourself for me and i hope to hear from you soon.
#280519 by Grunt Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:15 pm
Daniel Hoke
E-7 Staff Sargeant at US Army
Richmond, Virginia
US Army
Staunton River High School,Westpoint military academy

Edward Hoke
profile from 12/28/2015

pics already posted
Last edited by Grunt on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#280583 by malu53 Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:55 pm
It has been a blissful day for me today and hope you are also having the same...Am so excited to have found you from the social dating site and I want to thank you so much for having time to talk to me and given me the chance in getting to knowing you as you know me you are really beautiful.
We seem to have a lot in common and it seems like we are both looking for the same things in life, how wonderful. I share the desire to have a meaningful, committed relationship with someone special like you. I guess we're really going to get on very well since we are the same kind, and I cant wait to get to know you better and meet you in person.
Well I'm doing really great and very glad you gave me your email address from the dating service. I want to get to know you better and meet you in person so for that reason I have decided to write more and tell you more about my self though it not safe given out details from my line of work as a military soldier overseas. I'm not sure where exactly to start. Feels like I'm doing my resume lol - I have gone through a lot of personal transitions over the last 3/4 yrs and hopefully with a couple more things to get out of the way, things are finally starting to settle down...
I first got in contact with you when I joined the dating service and I'm writing off this site because I want to give much attention for the development of this friendship. I have a dog called AMBER "- he's a German shepherd and is 13 months old, we all have lot of fun together as one loving family - he's very friendly and social and has helped me and Jason to be more so as well together...
Am employed, As a soldier in the army as i have told you . I have been in the army for almost 29 years now , currently in Syria and will be back in some few weeks time hence don't want to be alone when am back home. I was born and raised in New York ,so i would like to say am American. Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents.I have lived in New York ever since i was brought up by my adopted late uncle to whom I helped with his Military interruption after finishing (Arkansas) High School and to a local community collage in Virginia ..
I'm a down to earth, easygoing, sensitive yet strong man who's Adventurous, Articulate, Athletic, Attractive and very Affectionate - intellectually curious about people, places and ideas. I have many diversified interests. My smile and positive personality come through when you meet me. When you know me, you find warmth, support, fun, caring and love. Extremely Romantic and giving and desire the same in the woman I am searching for. I'm very fortunate to have a wonderful career and my Son. He is living in a boarding school now with and taken cared of by the USA government .

I love life, love my Son and still have some love to share with a special woman like you. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues.Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. .
I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest,confident, kind and with a sense of humour. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easygoing,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh,,I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye.
Well on my leisure time I enjoy Dancing, Dining Out, Beaches, Movies, Music, Reading, Wine Tasting, Theater, Traveling, Cooking, Health/Fitness... I am very active and do exercise a lot to keep my body strong and healthy. Also very sportive and enjoy games like Tennis, Baseball, Hockey, Volley Ball, Swimming etc..Well I'll end here and I would be very happy to have a chat with you online so we can get to know more about each other much better..I'm looking forward to reading back from you once again . Take care for now and have a nice day from me to you but then it would be nice to have more about your self ..
Tenderness Hugs,
Yours New Acquaintance
john Hoke
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016
Subject: hello about me and my pictures.

Image Image

#288181 by Grunt Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:01 pm
Houston, TX

Skype avatar already posted
2nd image of this post
viewtopic.php?p=232302#p232302

profile on zorpia
profile picture
1st image of this post
viewtopic.php?p=232302#p232302

Paul
54, Houston, Texas, United States
Last seen 3 days ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 45‑65, in Florida.

Hello pretty lady . how are you doing .. Nice smile you have
skype paulmiller244
#288182 by Grunt Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:13 pm
eedates.com

Jerry Stigter Parker
50 from Hamburg Germany
Gender Male
Age 50
Living Germany Hamburg
Ethnicity Caucasian
Marital status Single
Children 1
Religion Christian - Catholic
English ability Good
Other languages dutch
Education Masters degree
Occupation Engineer
Am a country man of heart who loves to treat people just the same way i want to be treated...Am Looking for a relationship that will grow and last with someone who wants the same and is willing to put the time and effort to grow it; a best friend and partner.
Looking for Relationship / Dating, ,
Willing to relocate Yes
Who I am looking for
+ you are 45 or older + you are ready and available for a relationship + you can communicate your needs and wants in proactive and mature way
Gender Women Age from 45 to 60
Account created: 26 Sep 2015
Email confirmed: Yes

#288183 by Grunt Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:16 pm
linkedin

Jerry Stigter Parker
Contractor at Wintershall Erdgas Handelshaus Zug AG
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
Oil & Energy
Education: UNSW Australia
#288337 by malu53 Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:28 am
contact with the zorpia guy posted here
viewtopic.php?p=288181#p288181
still from Houston, Texas

Oh well I have no skype but i think we can only communicate through gmail .. or yahoo messenger and also we can text each other o n phone . this is my gmail address lopezsam595 and my number (310) 870-9432
phone number 310-870-9432
Enflick VoIP in Los Angeles, CA
#309074 by malu53 Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:38 am
ar
wayne carson hoke
Male / Divorced
49 Copenhagen / Denmark
Create Date 10/03/2016 16:06
Last Login 10/09/2016 20:04

About Me
I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) in the United Army, former MP (Military Police).. a track commander for the 755th Expeditionary Security Forces Squadron Reaper Team 1 and I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.. I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,..

Looking For
I am looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with me in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.

Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Height(cm) 171
Weight(kg) 101
Relationship Status Divorced
Profession Military
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Languages English

Hello there, xxx! Can we be friends
#309076 by malu53 Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:42 am
when scammer sent the message he claimed to be from Abilene, USA