Information on romance scams and scammers.
#30515 by The Enchantress Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:21 pm
Ashley Luis

Liar and romance scammer

User name used cry4luv

Claims 27 years old, dob 1st January 1983, single, never married, no children, living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

[color=#FF0000]IP = 41.155.58.185 = Nigeria [/quote]

Messages;

'm single, never been married,... i'm a cheerful, sociable, responsible, open-minded lady who is always ready to help. I am caring, understanding and faithful. I am a kind and sympathetic girl. I'm family-oriented person.

am here to meet the man i can love and spend the rest of my life with so if you are here for the same write me back let me know what you are after..i will looking forward in hearing back from you

Ashley

I want to find my true love and to create a family based on love and mutual understanding. Like any man I want to love and to be loved..... I would like to meet a very kind, caring, trustworthy and reliable guy. I would like my partner to be straight forward, trustworthy and independent.if you are real add me to messenger let chat [email protected]

I’m single, never been married,... i’m a cheerful, sociable, responsible, open-minded lady who is always ready to help. I am caring, understanding and faithful. I am a kind and sympathetic girl. I’m family-oriented person. I want to find my true love and to create a family based on love and mutual understanding. Like any man I want to love and to be loved.you can email me or add me ashleyluis60 at y/a/h/o/o dot com, I would like to meet a very kind, caring, trustworthy and reliable guy. I would like my partner to be straight forward, trustworthy and independent.

Cry4luv: ashleyluis60 at y/h/o/o dot com. my personality type tends toward being outgoing. People would most often describe me energetic; loving;caring

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#30516 by The Enchantress Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:22 pm
Mails;

How are you and how is work?where are you now and which country?

Hello Dear,

I'm so happy to hear from you again.You sound so nice and thanks for answering my questions. I think we have a lot to share together and I promise I'll never make you regret having me as someone of your heart... I'm so sad and in depressed at the moment Dear. Things have been so hard for me but I believe that if we work in hands together things could get better. I need your help and want you to be there for me after things workout for me. I promise to do whatever it gonna take for me to meet you. I don't have any one on earth since my parents left me. I lost them years back and this really hurt me but I believe I'll get over it someday. I have been suffering and working harder to make my life better but I believe God will make a way for me someday. I have a lot in mind and I don't wanna keep hiding them for you. I'm really very sad Dear. I want someone to talk about it. If you care to know all that I'm going through dear kindly let me know OK.

Ashley

#30517 by The Enchantress Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:22 pm
Additonal stolen photographs used by this scammer

#30525 by The Enchantress Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:39 pm
Thanks for getting back to me, you sound so much like a nice guy from what i read about you, how old are you and what do you for a living?? do you live alone or you have a room mate??...I am 27 years I don't really know what you are looking for.As for me i simply want someone to share my life with...Like you know Family is very important to me as is the idea of marriage. I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me. Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. My interests are many. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm romantic, caring, and much more! I'm "crazy" about all pets. especially dogs and cats. I love nature and I like to travel. I like books and reading Bible .

I'm looking for a partner for life..are you the one? Everyone needs their own interests, likes/dislikes, hobbies, views, etc because its these things that make us unique,It's hard to put it down in words what you think you may be looking for in someone; because sometimes you don't know what you're looking for until you stumble across it in the dark and stub your toes on it. Obviously you want to meet someone who has similar interests, hobbies, views, etc so there is some compatibility. Yet, on the other hand, if i am looking for a man i can share my life with , the man who is really himself and dont really make things hard, i will love to meet honest, caring, lovely, trust worthy man and who is one woman . the man i can share laughter, joke, fun , love, understanding with , i am also looking for a romantic man who can make me feel the taste i desire, who is God Fearing, open minded,Straight forward and Down to earth, I love to listen to variety of music, I enjoy in sharing a meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship I'm involved in. I am a very romantic, affectionate, sensuous and very passionate lady.I will never make my man feel unappreciated or be neglected, nor take him for granted..........

It is a long story why i am stucked here, i would love us to know more each other before i tell you why i am stucked here...........I would really love to be the woman you are looking for but i just don't know how this can work out for us because of what i have been through my whole life.. I know i might not hear from you anymore after telling you this but please even if you dont want anything to do with me anymore, I would still love to be your friend...

There was a man i met over the internet some mths ago{Nov 2008}he was from Nigeria,I liked him very much and loved him since he always made me happy and he told me sweet things that i did like to hear ,We got really close and he asked me to come over here for a visit so i could meet him personally and we could get to know ourselves much more,which i eventually did come down here,the day that i arrived, he lodged me in an hotel since he came to the airport to pick me up, we were together for about some few hours the next day, We didn't have any sex though and he let me know that he did be coming back soon when he left and not knowing that would be the last time that i would see his face because he left me for good. He told me that he was going to deposit the money i brought down here in his Bank account for security reasons which i did trust him with it.... I waited the whole day but he never came back.. The next day, i went to the police station to make a report that he is missing, i was dumbfounded a few hours later when i was called by the Police that he had been involved in ghatsly motor accident and he did not survive, i was down and out and there was no way i could just get myself together, there was no one to console me and i could not brace up,i was just here alone and i just sat in the hotel room not able to go out, i was here for a week after that day and the day i was to check out, i was informed that i was owing bills, the days i paid for was already through and i could not leave because of the bills i'm owing...I went back upstairs and tried to contact the only person i could that's my roommate whom i used to stay with in NY before i left for KY to stay alone. ..

My roommate Joyce betrayed me that was why i had to move far away from her, We were business partners, we own a store together but we had to sell the business and go our separate ways I've been in the hotel for the past 5-6wks now and i can't leave because my passport has been seized by the hotel management and they said that if i don't pay my bills they can't let me leave... I have been crying and sobbing cause there's no way i can leave here without getting my bills paid, I have been to the the US Embassy several times. I attended shier appointments and interviews but still no help has been rendered. I was told that they have many responsibilities they are working on right now so there is nothing they could do for now... I also told the hotel manager to let me work for him so that i can use it to pay off the bills but he said no due to the economy right now so they couldn't render me a job. I just want you to know that a caring heart is all i need now and i hope that we remain together as one in true love and happiness......I am ready to come over there and start a new life with you if that's what you are also looking for ok..I am just in deep pains over here now and i would be glad if you can help me out of here.....

The phone in my hotel room has been cut off and i have been giving 3 days to come up with the bills now or else they would cut off my internet.. this is the only means of communication i have right now and i would just be stuck here forever if they cut off my internet. I am ready to come to you over there and start a new life with you if you could please do this for me and i promise i will never disappoint you.. I do have a return ticket all i need right now is getting the bills paid so that i can get back my passport, ticket and drivers license from the hotel managements and i will be coming down there. I know we just started talking but you can trust me and i will never betray you..

All you need to do as soon as you help me pay the bills you will send me the nearest airport around you, Then i will have them book and send you my flight schedules so that you can know when to pick me up at the airport. i know this mint sound wired to you but i will be glad if you can trust me and help me out of here i swear to God i wil never disapoint you i promise to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you im just sick and tired of what life is giving me and all i need now is a careing heart and soul i pray you dont leave me here, cause i have gone through alot in my life

please help me i promise to make it up to you and i promise to pay you back your money

#30548 by The Enchantress Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am
Hello Baby am so happy to read back from you and i want you to know that am just own them sum of $620 and i will be so much happy if you can trying all your best to help me get out of here and i want you to know that i dont have anyone to help me get out me of here and i have mke up my mind that any man that help me get out of here and i will love to spend the rest of my life with the man who get me out of here, and i want you to know that as soon as i get the bill paid i will be out of here of here and i will like you to know that i still have all my ticket is with the hotle since i dont have money to pay them and i want you to let me know what you can do to help me and i want you to get back to me and let me know what you can do to help me get out of here

Hello Baby am so happy to read from you and i want you to know that the only way yo can help me with the money is Via western union that is the only way you can help me with the money and here is the infor where you will need to send the money to and when are you going to send it so that i can get all my thing ready to get out of here and i can,t wait to meet you..here here is the info to send the money via western union..

Recievers Name...............Linda Luis
Country............................Nigeria
State..................................Lagos
City...................................Ikeja
Text Question....................For Who
Answer...............................Ashley

Let me know when you can send the money so i can get my bags ready to leave to the Airport but i will need the name of the airport to you after sending me the money

#30549 by The Enchantress Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am