Information on romance scams and scammers.
#235068 by malu53 Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:54 am
christianmingle (deleted)
janemart003
39 / Female / Straight
lives in Fullerton, California.

About me
I am a loving and caring woman who is honest and also have fear of God...

Am new to online dating and i dont come on here all the time you can get back to me on my private email address.. [email protected].
Thanks.
Advertisement

#235069 by malu53 Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:30 am
Hi xxx how are you doing today and hope everything is cool Happy New Year to you also.. I am glad to get your respond on here.. Let me tell you a little about myself I am Jane by name am 39yrs a widow with a 6yrs daughter i live alone in my house and i do take care of me and my daughter since i lost my late husband in California Fullerton but i am presently in France Paris to meet my late parents lawyer in charge of the properties my late parents left for me.. I am on here to look for my other part a loving and caring man some one we will both love and understand each other share one heart and live together as one family never hide anything from our self because that will make a relationship last long and forever...I love to go to the movies and also hang out with friends for fun. all am looking for is true love i am tired of being single and lonely.. I have added my pictures and also the one of me and my daughter i will stop here and wait to get your message soon and to also see your pictures ok. Take very good care of yourself for me and also have a lovely day xxx.

Jane xxx

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015

Image Image Image Image
#236782 by malu53 Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:18 am
Hello honey how are you doing today and hope everything is cool.. why are you not responding to my message my love I really miss you so much more.

Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015