Information on romance scams and scammers.
#235211 by Ginger Lee Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:54 pm
Metrodate user : CoolGuyInDetroit954
https://www.metrodate.com/members/CoolGuyInDetroit954/

Profile:
In My Own Words…

Tell us a little about yourself: I am from Mexico, I was born and grew up in Mexico, My Dad is Mexican and my Mom American, I have been a Widower since 2003, I have only one daughter , Kimberly i lost her Mother 9yrs ago, When Kimberly was just a year old, i have been a Single Dad since then

About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Education: Some College
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'8"
Children: I have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Widowed
Astrological Sign: Virgo

About My Match

Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
Race: Does not matter
Religion: Does not matter
Education: Does not matter
Children: Children are OK
Smokers: Smokers are OK
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height: 5'6" to 5'9"

Chat on dating site:
I am from Mexico, I was born and grew up in Mexico, My Dad is Mexican and my Mom American, I have been a Widower since 2003, I have only one daughter , Kimberly i lost her Mother 9yrs ago, When Kimberly was just a year old, i have been a Single Dad since then,i will like to know more about you my email is [email protected]

Email:
How are you doing today..Its so nice to hear back from you...I lost my wife am a single father with a lovely daughter , 8years ago and i have been on my own ever since then but i am very willing to get along with life and also find that special someone to share those lovely times of life with. It would be wonderful to share the blessings of my life with someone special. I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character, honest, sincere, kind, warm and intelligent ,affairs, People can‘t believe it when they see my photographs because They ask if i am a man that is directly from heaven ,I am a man who does not lie or cheat on anyone and believed in God, I was raised with a Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself. I am searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy,spirituality,pleasurable communication,dancing, meeting of the minds,opening a door for him, flowers,traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE!I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect,you can experience true love and generate a healthy relationship.“wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger,Later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship.I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside,but more about what you are like on the inside.I am seeking friendship first,(no game playing please) with someone who appreciates some of the same temperaments and interests I enjoy. Ideally we'd have some shared interests and goals, as well as some similarities in opinion about what's important in life. If you love to laugh, travel and appreciate the warmth of a furry coat and a wet nose, let's talk things that i would love to do with my woman. Get caught with my woman in the rain..Dance with her in the rain.Stargaze on a clear night.Watch the sunset together.Spend all day with her doing nothing..Moonlit walks on the beach.Be more proud of her than i already am at this very moment.Go on a carriage ride through the park.Do a crossword together.Go to brunch.Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger). Go for a twilight horseback ride.Watch bad/good movie together. Send you a singing telegram...Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for her.Hold her and gaze into her eyes and realize how much I love her.....and tell her.Gently run my hand across the middle of her chest and look into her eyes.Blindfold her and take her somewhere romantic.Spend my life making her happy..Spend my life making our family happy.Feel her heartbeat. am really interested in getting to know more about you and hopefully take it to the next level. I will love to ask you some question in order to get to know more about you and i hope you can answer sincerely..... 1.............What do like in a man 2...............Are you a player for Real 3................What do you do for a living 4..................Tell me more about your family 5..................What does chemistry mean to you and commitment 6...............Are you ready for a family or just casual relationship 7...............Have you had any bad experience online 8.................Tell me more about your past relationship/s 9.................Are you ready to relocate to the right one or he relocate to you 10............Are you ready to start a new life and give this a trial. Wow, I think that's enough dear cos i wont love to just scare you out. I hope you are having a wonderful day. I hope to hear from you soon

I am an energetic and sociable person, I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman,The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance, I like to travel very much. It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions,It's great to have such a possibility.

I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs,I am a great giver when i have it i give,because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns, I don,t want to mess myself with the wrong Woman, Basically I decided to settle with a very nice understanding loving and caring woman. I'm seeking a woman (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for a serious relationship.

I'm a quiet, kind, loyal, A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, My perception of an ideal,I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable woman, Which would require my emotional heat, capable to like and respect the man.I have to let you know as well, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i am not seeing anybody at present and am not in any serious relationship. I am a guy who possess these qualities: loving, faithful, kind, compassionate, honesty, trustworthy, caring, sincere, loyal, friend, morals, easy to talk to, and passionate I have no problem in communicate about feelings, needs, wants, hopes, dreams, problems, solutions, and other things that can make a relationship work. I know communication is part of a healthy relationship. Without it relationship is doom for failure,I have no problem listen to someone I love.

Your Friend.
Mueller

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#235212 by Ginger Lee Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:55 pm
This letter that I am writing you will hopefully let you know me more right away and equally as hopeful, you can see the good man that I am! This letter certainly does not tell everything about me, but hopefully will let you know some of the more important things! I hope that what you read, will be what you are truly looking for in a man! If not, just be honest and let me know OK? You can just reply to this letter and write the words "Thank you", and that is all I will need to
know that you are no longer interested. I hope that this can be the opening of possibilities between us, and maybe the beginning of a possible relationship.

I am a very good man and have many qualities that any serious women is looking for in a good man....I am very romantic, If you were mine, I would bring you flowers sometimes with a little poem or note letting you know that I am thinking about you, I might surprise you at times with dinners by candlelight with some soft romantic music playing or surprise you with breakfast in bed on a weekend (only in marriage would this happen), I would love to take walks with you in the park or along the beach or down city streets shopping together, These kind of romantic things I do because I love romance and I guess you could say that I am a hopeless romantic! And for the rest of my life, I would never let a day pass that I did not say "I love you" to you.

I am very affectionate, I love the physical part of a relationship, Like holding hands, hugging and kissing, I would always be putting my arms around you and hugging you so as to never let a doubt enter you mind, nor forget just how much you mean to me! I would love to cuddle together on the couch with some nice warm popcorn and maybe some ice cream and enjoy TV together or a movie, maybe a funny movie so that we could laugh together or maybe a romantic movie or even a scary movie
so that I could feel you hug me tight when you got a little frightened.

I have a great sense of humor, I love to laugh and joke and be playful and sometimes just get silly. Have you ever just gotten silly and couldn't stop laughing? There is not a better feeling on earth! Laughter is a medicine the Bible says, so I try to find humor in every day life and hopefully bring a little laughter to people I am a sensitive, caring and thoughtful person, I am not ashamed to get teary eyed at sad movies or from a sad story in the newspaper, although at the movies, it is dark so no one can really see me!(lol). I try not to hurt peoples feelings., If you needed shoes and so do i, I would sacrifice and go barefoot so that you had shoes, If you wanted a new dress and I needed clothes also, I would go naked so you could have that dress. There is nothing that I would not do for you short of something sinful, It is the responsibility of a man to take good care of his woman not as some kind of duty but out of appreciation and love
for her, And the good woman that you are, I would fully always appreciate you.

#235264 by Ginger Lee Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:48 am
I am an old fashioned romantic and tend to be a touchy feely kind of
guy, I enjoy quiet times with that special someone, holding hands,
hugging, cuddling up to each other, I also think that the sexual part
of a relationship is very important and you must be on the same wave
here also, I am a certified chef so I love to cook, Myself cooking a
nice dinner with candle light, a little wine, and some soft music
would be a great evening to me, It would give us a time to share and
talk and get to know each other.
I am a warm heated caring person. I love to cuddle, hold hands, go
for moonlit walks together, I am a homebody not into going to the bar
or nite clubs,I like to joke and laugh and just have fun, II enjoy
life to the fullest, I am open-minded and believe everyone has the
right to there own opinion, I am shy at first until I get to know you
but, once I know you the shyness is gone. I have a few best friends
for life and they know that I am always there for them no matter what
or where I am. I love music and love to dance at home.

I was raised that you tell the truth from the start because, a liar
always gets caught by there lies. I dont like head games or drama I
don't have time for it. I like someone that is not afraid to tell it
like it is. I am very open not afraid to speak my mind. I am very
sensual, sexual, kind, romantic, giving person. I am very family
oriented, my family always comes first . I have a lot of love and
tenderness to give to that one special woman that is out there waiting
for me. I enjoy hiking, fishing, gardening, swimming, going for
moonlit stary walks with my love. I enjoy all nature, love the sound
of nature sitting by a stream or going to the ocean. I have a
forgiving heart but, I will not tolerate being cheated on. I have a
very good sense of humor. I like to flirt with the one I love. I keep
myself fit and healthy and I put my all into pleasing my woman