Information on romance scams and scammers.
#235357 by Grunt Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:14 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6024387130

James M
Last Active: 10 hours ago
Tagline: Seeking that Love of my Life
Relationship Status: Divorced
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

About Me:
I am gentle and easy going person, i do like to read and like holding hands when walking with my right one...I am honest, caring, loving, romantic, humble, passionate, affectionate, loyal, faithful,. have of beat sense of humor love to laugh alot...

Advertisement

#235358 by Grunt Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:20 am
[

Thanks for writing me back on here I appreciate your email to me honestly when i first saw your picture i was intrigued! Also with polite profile, youâ™re a good looking woman and i really admire that very much. First you have to understand that all that glitters aren't Gold but when i see a pure diamond i won't hesitate to jump on it. Silly me with cute joke lol .
I am James, 55 Years Old I am a Single man and have a son name Cody his 15 yrs..i have being Lonely since When my x left me and have not dated anyone but planning on settling down with that special woman of my life now anywhere in the world !......I was born in Rome Italy and lived there until i was 13 years old.. Then my dad died.. My mum had to carry me with her to England because my dad part of the family took everything from us.
I just came to the state 5 years ago after i lost my mum, she died from cancer.. Believe me she was the best mum anyone could ever wish to have, I loved her and still misses her till this day, But i know she is up there making sure i am taking the right steps in life.. Well you could say i spent most of my life in the UK.before I moved down to LIVINGSTON TX
I attended a college had my associates' degree Construction/Craft Building/Technology Inform/ Management Systems....Right now am here in Africa Working and will be coming back to state as soon as am done with my Job..Well .I'm very laid-back and down-to-earth. I'm also very old-fashioned when it comes to my respect and treatment for women... I'm a social wine drinker but a non-smoker,have a great seance of humor and like to spend time with someone i Love, and loved ones..and i will also love to find that right woman for me a woman i will love and care so much about and also a woman that i will be with and share true love with
I moved down to LIVINGSTON TX because of family problem in Rome ...My grandparent gave birth to 3 boys and my father is the oldest so when my father passed away his brothers where against me and my son because of his properties they wanted to inherit it and am not ready to fight anyone because of that and am not eve after his properties that's why i moved out of there for them not to hurt me or my son cos he is my whole world and am happy with my life now and my son is my only family now looking for that special someone to love us for who we are as we will love her back too ...
I love dancing and going to fun places with friends who enjoy and appreciate the zest for life. I am an avid sports fan, and love going to the games!I enjoy quiet evenings with that special someone, in the pool or Jacuzzi, with candles and wine..
I attend church very regularly. I am a Good Christian Catholic I enjoy helping people, as I receive pleasure from giving! I am very kind caring and compassionate. I help and support strangers, I do not smoke but drink socially and you ?
I am gentle and easy going person, i do like to read and like holding hands when walking with my right one...I am honest, caring, loving, romantic, humble, passionate, affectionate, loyal
I want a really cultured down to earth and genuine, honest, respectful nice woman with a good sense of humor I am definitely one woman man; I am at a point where I know what I want in life and want to spend it with the right person. Relationships have ups and downs but it is the foundation in which they are built that makes them last.
A good match would value what is really important in life, does not take themselves to serious, has their life together and is looking for a good man. Someone who I could bring out the best of and would bring out the best in me. I still believe that no matter how wonderful yesterday wasâ¦The best is yet to come.
I Really don't think distance is a negative factor for a lasting relationship - Understanding and Clicking matters a lot -- Do you honestly think we can make magic.. Am in search of an Ideal woman!! Someone to share my passion and love for. If you think you're worth it.. Let make magic..Tell me more about Yourself everything about you i so much hard to take my time for this and Hope to hear from you.soon..Stay bless
James.
Received: by 98.138.101.173
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015