Information on romance scams and scammers.
#30687 by The Enchantress Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:01 pm
Bobby

Liar and romance scammer

User name used bingoprince

Claims 30 or 32 years old, dob 16th September 1977, single, no children, "computer servicer" living in Australia or Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 120.141.32.33 = Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia

Messages;

i am on here for same reason as many other people.i have gotten to a stage in my life where i am not up for games.i desire a woman with a mind of her own.someone,who always have something to share and to talk about.i am humorous,fun-loving and funny.God knows i am not always right,and when im wrong...im always ready to listen and make ammends.i hope i find her here,,,,the lady of my dreams,with whom we can grow old together and watch things unfold.i am open to chatting and further discussions.im very openminded and free to talk to.you can also catch me up at [email protected]......... .......hope to read from u asap.ciao

i need a true love ,someone i can be rest assured that will love me for who i am ..for the rest of my life

i need someone who has a true mind and affection of love.that can surely love me for who i am ..and can be happy with for the rest of the time being

I look for a female
Looking for an age range 30 - 60
Last edited by The Enchantress on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#30688 by The Enchantress Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:01 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#30689 by The Enchantress Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:02 pm

#30775 by The Enchantress Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:18 pm
oh sorry,thanks for the complement...whats ur id on (website)? im single too,im so n i am in malaysia now but im african as u can obviously see....what r u upro if i may ask

thanks for picking an interest in me,i will love to learn more about u too n see how it takes us.will u pls ask in simple terms what ull like to know about me?i am pretty much open,u can call me an openbook....u got kids?i love animals too,i love to rare dogs someday.used to run a fishfarm when i was back home in nigeria.

well,u can call me bobby,im 30,single and full of life.i hold a degree in biochemistry and im presently running a second degree in info tech here in malaysia...i am 5'9 tall,average and dark as u can see.i love sports,animals,nature,music,travelling,laughing and writting(im into poetry writting).................what else?im blank now...lol

may i see a pic of u or u tell me ur id on (website) so i can also check u out on there....i wait to hear from u soon again,im feeling a connection here and if i may ask,what attracted me to u?

hmmm...thanks for the poem.ill love to speak with u now if u wont mind...can i have ur number or better still u can hit me on +60163825354...waiting on u