Information on romance scams and scammers.
#235604 by scammerhammer Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:59 am
She really is a beauty, who ever she is!

Anna <[email protected]>

It is the usual, single photo, internet cafe, after work and a form written response that never really responds to your inquiries.

Her photo is already located on this board...

If only it were true that a supermodel could love a middle aged fat guy with a wife and three children!

Say it isn't so, say it isn't so....

IP 84.201.143.139 somewhere in Moscow...

Cheers!
Advertisement

#235618 by Dotti Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:20 am
Could you please post the first form response or two?

Those scripts are often used with different names and photos, and can be as important for helping people to recognize scams as the addresses are.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#235756 by Kugarte Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:44 pm
This is the conversation complete:
Kevin, thank you for your reply to my letter. I have to tell you again how pleasant it is for me to get a letter from you.
Pleasant understand the fact that you are interested in me. So, let's continue. Let's continue our acquaintance.
Maybe I should write more about myself today.
I is interesting to you? I - a quiet man, as new acquaintances. But I'm selective, and I will not communicate with everyone.
My friends say that I am very cheerful. And I know it yourself! I like to smile, how open people merry und.
Cooking is my hobby. My mother and grandmother taught me to cook. But I continue to improve it. Last year I attended courses cook.
I learned to cook traditional Russian food, Mexican food and Italian.
It is so interesting and delicious! I often indulge his friend: I am preparing a new food, and we do "feast day!"
I wanted to do it with my family in the future. Husband, children ... You know, food is always a hot-tempered when you cook it for lovers and love !
I always forget to tell you about my English, I do not now this fast. That is why it is a pity if you do not understand something. O.k?
Well, you can make me ask again that you do not understand the letter.
I have no computer at home. Only on my work, but in a different office. But the computer has no access to the Internet.
That's why I'll have to go to an internet cafe to write you a letter. This is convenient for me. All O.k!
I want to tell you that I am working in the real estate agent for the sale of apartments, houses. I like my job.
My work schedule 9:00 to 19:00. Sunday I had the day off.
So, my answer to the question, what qualities are important partner for me. I can tell you that there are many.
Every moment - an opportunity to show concern for oneself. Opportunity to show attention.
Our life is not eternal! I would like to have my side of caution, reliable and kind man.
A man who will respect me. Respect my strength and my weakness in one tooth.
Confidence - the most important thing for me. Without any trust all is impossible:
work, friendship, love. Trust - the basis, the foundation, I want to be careful and gentle.
I - very true man. This is not a farce. It's true. I do not understand and do not accept betrayal.
I hope you will agree with my principles. Am I right?
Kevin, I would like to thank you again for your letter. Probably I repeat.
But very nice for me to write this. Thank U! it is very important to feel
attention, it is important to understand that some other people interested in you.
It is important not to be lonely, lonely in my thoughts and dreams. I am waiting for your letter Anna

Monday, January 26, 2015

'

Jaja is so early to said that you are mi GF , jejeje amm why you always answer me the mail at the same hour? and im in Cancun ,México but i living in Chicago USA when can i speak with you in Skype for a videocall or some similar.. PD: I'm dying to see you in real life! kises..
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 11:09:57 +0300
To: [email protected]
Subject: Good morning Kevin

Good morning Kevin Kevin, I am glad to read your post again!
Our acquaintance continues and develops. I think you will be interested to know more about me.
My height is 168 cm and my weight is 50 kg. I am thin. I like sports.
Twice a week I try to use the swimming pool and fitness. My favorite sport is tennis and volleyball.
I love to listen to music and watch movies. Kevin what you like music? I like a nice and gentle music.
Besides, I like to watch movies and sensitive as well as funny comedy adventure.
I have some friends. I spend most of my free time with them.
We go to the cinema, nature, going to the cafe. Kevin you have friends whom you trust and spend time together???
I have a good sense of humor and love to laugh at a good joke. I have no bad habits; I do not smoke and I do not take alcohol.
Well, sometimes I drink a glass of martini or white wine.
Kevin, please tell me about your country. I'm curious to know your life ... How do you spend each day?
Do you have any hobbies? Do you work?
Communication via e-mail is more convenient. You can ask me any information that you are interested in me. I will answer your questions.
I'll wait for your letter. And I would like to ask at the end of my letter that makes the quality you are looking for in your partner.
What are you waiting for? And that you do not want from this search? Your new girlfriend Anna

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Hi im from Mexico my name is Kevin and i don't remember you can you send me your facebook ID for add you as possible.. thanks for your photos pretty woman I am very interested in you kisses :) have a nice day..

Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 11:59:22 +0300
To: [email protected]
Subject: good morning

good morning good morning
I think that to begin the letter, to me it is pleasant that you have written me and though the short letter
Now you and I did not know each other. I want to meet with you. My name is Anna. Do you remember me?
A few days ago I wrote you a letter.
I am pleased to receive your common response to my letter.
Not a lot for me to let you know, I'm 30 years old I'm from the city Belgorod is located in Russia. How old you?
I have many friends here, but I'm still looking for my special man, the one, with whom I'd spend the rest of the life and create a strong friendly family.
I have never been married, I have no children.
But I still think that creating a family is the main purpose of my life. Do you like children? Do you want to have children in your married life?
I do not want to scare you with my letter about marriage, it's just plans for future, we can be friends with you only.
I have so many questions for you, but I do not know whether you'll reply to me or not. I think that when we communicate, I will ask you questions.
I will tell you more about myself in my next letter. If you have any questions you can send them to me.
I send you a photo, so you remember how I look :) Please do not forget to attach some of your pictures as well, OK?
I am looking forward to getting your answer. Anna

Hi Anna can you send me a few photos?

and this is her photos