Information on romance scams and scammers.
#235759 by Grunt Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:03 pm
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6022778776
Harry W
Last Active: 19 hours ago
Orientation: Straight

Image<--- HRH Prince Henry Charles Albert David of Wales

Merry Christmas Sweetie i would like to inform you that i find you to be very attractive
well am a U K army right now am n Afghanistan
i believe you are a God send have been keeping something secret between my self and i just want you to understand me last time when we gone out for duty along the line terrorist attack us on the way so after that i saw a safe box loaded with 5 million dollars with the terrorist that have been kill along the line ,so i keep the secret between my self and i did not tell any one about the safe box and even i did not inform our barrack about the money am tell you this because now i trust you and i want that aim global i have been keeping this secret 5 months now i did not hear any one talking about the terrorist that attack us on our way right now i want this money to move out of here i hide it some where in the ground if you can help me to receive this money and keep it safe tell me so that i will start to apply for my vacation THANK

First i Have To Talk To The United Nation Doctor To When He Will Be Traveling Out Of Here I Love you
Honey i really want to meet you in your country but i can't just leave this money here in war zone i want to send the money to you VIA United Nation Diplomatic Courier Delivering to your home address

Whenever life seems to drift you away from me, I can't help but cry. You've I don't have the words to make you feel better,But I do have arms to give you a hug,And a heart that's aching to see you smile again. grown to be such a part of me that without you life is no more than a desperate sigh. They do say love comes and goes, and to that I disagree. So, here's my hand, take it and don't let go of me
Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you

Honey the box of money will move out of Afghanistan today
please keep it secret don't tell any body
until you receive the box

Honey a Doctor that is working with the U N here in war front He got an appointment out side the country so i ask for help from him just to carry the box out of this country Afghanistan and he accepted but i never told him it's money

Honey here is the company details
The details of the company are as below: Company Name: Global Arrow Financial Security & Insurance Co, Ltd. Global Arrow Financial Security & Insurance Co, Ltd. Unit Nos 208-572,749, Sanjay Building No-6, Mittal Industrial Estate, Sir M V Road, Andheri East,Mumbai, Maharashtra,400059,India Tel: https://a.gfx.ms/i_safe.gif(833) 326 6090 Contact Person: James Philip Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
the doctor mailed me in my yahoo inbox
There has been a very good development so far, I succeeded in moving your family treasure box to India and deposited the box with Global Arrow Financial Security Limited Mumbai.India. The box was deposited in the name of your family member (fiancée) as you instructed and the company awaits her to go pick it up from there or order for the box to be further delivered to her exact location anywhere in the world. Your fiancée have to act immediately and contact the company to guide them on how to deliver it directly to her home town or she can travel to India to pick up the box herself. The order number of the consignment is SNT/7740k11 and contains Family Treasure & Arts Creations
Advertisement

#236783 by Grunt Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:27 am
in tagged inbox
There has been a very good development so far, I succeeded in moving your family treasure box to India and deposited the box with Global Arrow Financial Security Limited Mumbai.India. The box was deposited in the name of your family member (fiancée) as you instructed and the company awaits her to go pick it up from there or order for the box to be further delivered to her exact location anywhere in the world. Your fiancée have to act immediately and contact the company to guide them on how to deliver it directly to her home town or she can travel to India to pick up the box herself. The order number of the consignment is SNT/7740k11 and contains Family Treasure & Arts Creations

The details of the company are as below:

Company Name: Global Arrow Financial Security & Insurance Co Ltd.
Unit Nos 208-572,749
Sanjay Building No-6
Mittal Industrial Estate
Sir M V Road
Andheri East,Mumbai
Maharashtra,400059,India
Tel:https://a.gfx.ms/i_safe.gif(833) 326 6090

Contact Person: James Philip
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
#236834 by Grunt Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:31 pm
scammer forwarded a message to me, first time he contacted me outside tagged :lol:
he claimed to have received this message

this was the message i got from the united nation doctor that help me carry the box of Afghanistan and deposit in a courier

Dr David Solomon
To
me
Jan 26 at 5:51 PM
Hello Harry Wale,

Sir, I have tried reaching you via the Patrol unit communication system and I was told you went in for Medical check-up, how do you feel today and how is Afghanistan hope is safe for now. I arrived India Safely on Monday 26/01/2015 of January with your family Treasure box and was able to deposit it with a private united nation diplomatic security & Delivery Company in India as the Military Assignment to United Kingdom was cancelled. On the Friday 23rd January 2015, am very sorry for not keeping you posted I have been busy all this while as I arrive India immediately our Cargo left India to Syria for the next day to give some aid to Syria.

There has been a very good development so far, I succeeded in moving your family treasure box to India and deposited the box with Global Arrow Financial Security Limited Mumbai.India. The box was deposited in the name of your family member (fiancée) as you instructed and the company awaits her to go pick it up from there or order for the box to be further delivered to her exact location anywhere in the world. Your fiancée have to act immediately and contact the company to guide them on how to deliver it directly to her home town or she can travel to India to pick up the box herself. The order number of the consignment is SNT/7740k11 and contains Family Treasure & Arts Creations she has to quote the order number when contacting them.

Please note: it was deposited as your family belongings and should be delivered to your fiancée in Germany

The details of the company are as below:

Company Name: Global Arrow Financial Security & Insurance Co, Ltd.

Global Arrow Financial Security & Insurance Co, Ltd.
Unit Nos 208-572,749, Sanjay Building No-6,
Mittal Industrial Estate, Sir M V Road,
Andheri East,Mumbai, Maharashtra,400059,India
Tel: https://a.gfx.ms/i_safe.gif(833) 326 6090
Contact Person: James Philip
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]

Please you don’t have to delay, as your fiancée have to write to the security company immediately, her details and Identity copy have also been handed over to the security company for proper identification. Also I wish to inform you that the Money you gave to me wasn't enough to pay for the Company service charge, so your family members should do that once they go for collection of the box.

Thanks and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further question and/or if thing is confusing here.

Rgds,
Yours Friend,
Dr. David Solomon

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015
Received: by 106.10.197.98 <--- Internet Content Provider, Singapore